View Poll Results: What is the easiest healing class to play?

Voters
273. This poll is closed
  • Paladin

112 41.03%
  • Priest

25 9.16%
  • Druid

77 28.21%
  • Shaman

59 21.61%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Easiest healing class

I want to have an healer and thinking about an worgen druid i will make in cata, so should i make the druid an healer or choose another class? (not paladin :P)

Re: Easiest healing class

lolrejuvwildgrowthswiftmend
    = Druid
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

chain heal.

Druids use the widest range of spells and are the most versatile but can be more difficult then the rest to heal effectively with besides maybe priests as i have never personally healed with a priest.
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

chain heal is hard.
    as druid you actually have to choose the spell which will do the best job in the current situation.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Chain heal spam all the way!!

Easiest to keep people alive: Druid
    Easiest to master: Paladin
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Deleted

I have tested pala and shaman. And i find shamans very easy. And priests seems to have so many spells and druid need to keep hots upp alla time so i say shaman

This is only imo

Paladin...

This reminds me of that one time there was some fight like patchwerk and I had to go to the toilet, not for pee, you know... I told my little sister just to spam button "1" where was holy light, and then I came back from toilet, she still spammed that button, but we had downed the boss and I was MT's healer

Just to take it simple: Paladin; Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Flash Heal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    This game is so f***ing stupid, how are you supose to keep gold when you have to buy new armor everytime it breaks?

Quote Originally Posted by MilitantCasual
    Who has the easiest time healing the widest range of encounters? Priests.

Who is the easiest to level? Paladin

Who has the fewest buttons to mash while playing 'whack a mole' on Grid? Paladins

Personally I prefer Disc Priests, but deleted mine a long time ago, so now I'm playing Pally and looking forward to being a Holy Cow.
    Take this from someone who leveled all 4 classes to 80, 2 of them twice.
    Shaman and druid is just as easy as a paladin when it comes to leveling.

And while it's true that paladin healers don't have alot of spells to use when healing, to be a very good paladin healer you need to be very aware when to use the right spell in order to do your job correctly. Same goes for all classes, but when it comes to raiding all 4 classes are pretty much equally hard to squeeze out the top performance with.

Not to say that priest is the most effective healer most of the times.

But really, if you just want a pisseasy healer to be mediocre with, well yeah, all of them are.
    All require attention and skills if you wanna be GOOD at them.

@ Rushher you clearly have no clue what is OP, shamans through wotlk have been and still are slightly below the other 3 when it comes to healing.
    @ haaku just like a paladin, if you are a good player, you never only use holy light, same goes for chain heal. Brainless people posting here ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuuskutonen
    Paladin...

This reminds me of that one time there was some fight like patchwerk and I had to go to the toilet, not for pee, you know... I told my little sister just to spam button "1" where was holy light, and then I came back from toilet, she still spammed that button, but we had downed the boss and I was MT's healer

Just to take it simple: Paladin; Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Holy Light, Flash Heal?
    You forgot Sacred Shield.

OT: It depends on what you want to do. If you aren't sure if you want to raid or tank heal, just roll a priest and dual spec disc and holy.

10+ Year Old Account

While i will admit i use pretty much every spell i have healing on my druid (except natures touch), it still feels super easy to heal on. You can hot people up and crack open a beer. Refresh hots, drink beer. A fully HoTed tank is such a nice safety net.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

Resto druid, no contest.
    I have all healers at 80 and you just have a lot less abilities on a druid compared to other classes. Combined with that you have great aoe healing through pre-hotting, wild growth and tranquility and if you use some brain cells you can finish every pull with 90%+ mana at any gear level.

People saying holy paladin never played it clearly, since you have a lot more to manage than a druid. I'd judge paladins to be the hardest to heal with actually.

Edit:
    Guess I'll just add the other 2 classes too while I'm at it.
    Shamans are by far the easiest when you get better gear, earth shield + healing stream totem and you can go afk untill trash is dead and you have to refresh totems and the shield.
    But at lower gear levels you really have to manage your abilities well and take full use of riptide.

Priests are by far the easiest to heal aoe encounters, but you have to think a little harder to keep your mana up compared to the other classes.

ps. This is all from the point of view of heroics of course, in a raid paladins are extremely easymode on most fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuuskutonen
    Paladin...

I hear this a lot... and yet there are so many bad paladin healers out there.

We changed significantly after the nerf of Illumination. If you plan on spamming Holy Light nonstop for the entirety of a fight, you'd better befriend some druids. Depending on the fight, leaning on Flash of Light is occasionally the better option.

i wouldnt say shamy is easiest, most ppl who do have obviously never tried to juggle the totems

A lot of the encounters recently require a lot of movement. Druids benifit from this as they can cast while running around..

Quote Originally Posted by Corgrash
    A lot of the encounters recently require a lot of movement. Druids benifit from this as they can cast while running around..
    Exactly.

My favorite and main is Resto/moonkin, I love the mobility and versatility of a resto druid. Stacking hots while running away is fun. A lot more fun than static healers like shamans and paladins. Also, topping healing meters is always a good feeling, even if it's useless.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for all the replies, i have to read them a little more so i can choose :P

10+ Year Old Account

also to add to druid healing being great, if you do ever get bored druid healing, you can tank, melee, and caster dps. Sooooo druid ftw.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...infelth/simple

"But if I use my mouse to turn, how will i click my spells?"

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.html

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    Resto druid, no contest.
    I have all healers at 80 and you just have a lot less abilities on a druid compared to other classes. Combined with that you have great aoe healing through pre-hotting, wild growth and tranquility and if you use some brain cells you can finish every pull with 90%+ mana at any gear level.

People saying holy paladin never played it clearly, since you have a lot more to manage than a druid. I'd judge paladins to be the hardest to heal with actually.

Edit:
    Guess I'll just add the other 2 classes too while I'm at it.
    Shamans are by far the easiest when you get better gear, earth shield + healing stream totem and you can go afk untill trash is dead and you have to refresh totems and the shield.
    But at lower gear levels you really have to manage your abilities well and take full use of riptide.

Priests are by far the easiest to heal aoe encounters, but you have to think a little harder to keep your mana up compared to the other classes.

ps. This is all from the point of view of heroics of course, in a raid paladins are extremely easymode on most fights.
    I'll agree with this; druids being the easiest to heal with and paladin maby being the most difficult. Not that paladin healing is complex, but compared to other healers you simply do not have the toolbox available and pretty much have to loosen bolts with a mallet (Holy light).

@OP; Go shaman. Always go shaman.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag