gear level not matching player groups

i didnt see this post..if it is here please show me a link because someones title was confusing.

anyhow...my tank is in t9 and 10 with alot of 245+ other peices of gear. even my ret set is around the same. but anyway...im tired of getting groups with 1 dps that can barely pull 2k some lock or hunter who only uses RoF or volley. and a half geared healer who needs mana every pull because hes using his big heals when half this crap i dont need a single heal...infact DTK and gundrak i did the entire instances without a healer. but anyway why cant they give you groups around ur gear level?

i was ret for 1 instance and just got a new weapon that wasnt completely up on its weapon skill my tank had litterally 3 epics , i told him from the start i was gonna pull threat. in the end i died once and walked away with most of the damage taken. as a tank im out dpsing my actual dps...i really do put my standards high but theres no way i feel like carrying 3 dps who cant do 1400 at least. this makes me die inside yeah i'll say it im not happy.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Re: gear level not matching player groups

The system forms up some weird groups, but does have some logic, remember it has to pick from what’s available and when they signed up. So if under geared people have been waiting on a tank for 10 minutes. You’re more likely to get those people then the geared person who has only been waiting a minute.

Also look at some of those 800-1400 dps, way more then you think are in 219-232+ epic gear, they just… well I don’t know what they’re doing but basically they just don’t care about how crappy they do.

For instance new toon just hit 80, tried to Q for heroics, said my gear was not good enough to do a random heroic. Cringed a little then laughed. Bought some blue lvl 78 shoulders off AH and that let me Q for heroics. And sadly doing 1.8-2.8k dps (more with hero, I’m an ele shaman) I’m beating well over ½ the people I’ve come across. Actually beat everyone but tank in overall in the first instance, and everyone on the boss fights. One of those moments that makes you both proud and very very sad.
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.