Thread: <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: <3

I don't get how people can enjoy mages so much =(
    Maybe it's just that the first ~25 leves suck or something? But I find it hard to level at all, and instances aren't any better; I always seem to run OOM all the time. (which is a given because I'm a mage, but still)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Casual/hardcore and skill/noskill are not related.
    You can casually raid a couple short nights per week, and if you are skilled, you will clear that content eventually.
    Or you can bang your head on it every night for 5 hours straight and eventually you will clear it even with crap for skills.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen

The only thing I don't understand is mana sheild. It says it'l absorb damage and reduce mana but every time I've used it, I've ended up getting my ass handed to me (The shield vanishes as soon as I'm struck)

So yeah loving the mage. Thought I'd add a non-QQ thread to MMO-champ.
    manashield doesnt absorb your whole mana pool in damage, it absorbs up to a ammount then you have to refresh it.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabu34
    I don't get how people can enjoy mages so much =(
    Maybe it's just that the first ~25 leves suck or something? But I find it hard to level at all, and instances aren't any better; I always seem to run OOM all the time. (which is a given because I'm a mage, but still)
    Yeah the OOM thing happens a LOT at low levels. You can create water for a reason - drink often Things improve in the mid-20s - try an Arcane spec, at around level 25 you can spec into Arcane Meditation which helps a lot, and then you get Mage Armor at 34 (at which point you can choose any spec and still get good mana regen), you should rarely have mana problems after that. Stacking extra Spirit/mp5 with gear, scrolls, food buffs, and mana oils can all help out your mana problems while leveling.