T7 2P Bonus + T10 2P Bonus = Prot PVP Hell?

I just recently um, saw, the 2P bonus for T10, it was pointed out to me when i realised that #1 Warrior on Bloodlust has 115 Resilence...

Increases shockwave dmg by 20% and SS dmg by 20%
    t7 increases ss dmg by 10%

Do these two stack?
    Ive seen prot warriors with blue block value gear and naxx hit up to 11k shield slams without bersekerin...

Re: T7 2P Bonus + T10 2P Bonus = Prot PVP Hell?

I don't think these effects stack. It's been Blizzard's policy of late to not allow effects that do the same stack, and I doubt they will increase our shield slam damage with 20% on top of the 10% we allready got. In PvP prot warrs with 2.7k BV and the setbonus and up can crit up to 14k on low resil targets, with berserking even more. Imagine 20% on top of that again,then we'd have 3k BV + shield block + 10% from enrage + 10% from t7 setbonus + 20% from t10 setbonus + 30% from berserkerbuff. My highest Shield Slam is around 16.5k after the DR nerf with berserker, if I could get another 20% on top of that hell would surely break loose.

TLDR; No, I don't think they stack.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by XtreO
    I don't think these effects stack. It's been Blizzard's policy of late to not allow effects that do the same stack, and I doubt they will increase our shield slam damage with 20% on top of the 10% we allready got. In PvP prot warrs with 2.7k BV and the setbonus and up can crit up to 14k on low resil targets, with berserking even more. Imagine 20% on top of that again,then we'd have 3k BV + shield block + 10% from enrage + 10% from t7 setbonus + 20% from t10 setbonus + 30% from berserkerbuff. My highest Shield Slam is around 16.5k after the DR nerf with berserker, if I could get another 20% on top of that hell would surely break loose.

TLDR; No, I don't think they stack.
    don't forget to add mjolnir runestone+a hefty amout of arp.. madness!

Quote Originally Posted by XtreO
    In PvP prot warrs with 2.7k BV

prot warriors dont pvp in bv set
    prot warrior with 2.7k bv has 10% crit ( dont count res) and 0 res
    even if he can crit for 14k - it wont bring him to 2k rating or something like this, its just a little fun in BG's/Skirmish

sorry, read too much BS about prot wars pvp so i rage everytime when i see it.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

doesnt matter...20%DD
    (whoever wonders, yes, those 2 D's are additional jaws.)