15+ Year Old Account

Frost Emblems...

So to me, its a no brainer to get Two piece t10 asap (and I already have) but now I'm wondering what I should do with my Frost Emblems next? Go for another piece of tier? Was considering the belt but, that and the sigil aren't that much of an upgrade. I know my boots suck, but getting the crafted ones seems like a waste considering that a really good pair drops off Deathwhisper. I already have my 25 saronites for Shadow's Edge so I don't need to throw emblems into getting those.

Here's my armory for reference if needed
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eras&n=Vercian

Thanks

Deleted

Re: Frost Emblems...

you could hold those emblems and maybe see if you're lucky in VoA with the legs or something, when they release the new boss.

I'd say go for the headpiece. It's not an insane upgrade but you do, in time, need it whatsoever.
    Also, don't craft the feets while having the possibility to get decent/better ones from simple drop. Takes time, but patience is a wonder!
    Good going btw, i like how shiny your gear is already. ^^ Best of luck /Rec

As u don't really need anything else i would suggest to buy saronites if ya need some money or get other pieces of set or sigil. You don't have tank off spec and all u need is dps gear so why keepin badge and not use them if you can get small upgrade. You can get pvp gear too

Imo you shouldnt take the gloves... instead you should have taken the chest, and then probably the helm... you seem like a good raider, enough to go to 25man to upgrade the normal t10s

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    Imo you shouldnt take the gloves... instead you should have taken the chest, and then probably the helm... you seem like a good raider, enough to go to 25man to upgrade the normal t10s
    Going two piece as fast as possible was a big deal for me (being unholy) to "un-nerf" Scourge Strike, so while shoulders/hands were the biggest upgrades, they were the fastest two piece.

Thanks guys, will look into helm/chest