Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is there an emblem cap????

Saving frost emblem and i would like to know if there any emblem number cap? thx.

Re: Is there an emblem cap????

Back in tbc they stacked to 200 but as far as I know there is no cap now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight
    I've gone over 300 in the past, the price of the mammoth mount is 250. I suspect its 999.

If you've got 300 frost emblems and havn't bought anything, I would suggest you don't deserve any more.
    25 Primordial Saronite = 550 Emblems of Frost

L2Legendary

Yes there is cap. It is as high as signed 32 bit integer value is (same as with gold limit): 2,147,483,647.

Takes some time to reach that though :P (roughly 84050 years if you loot 70 emblems per day.)

Aite thx guys look like i can save emblem for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonaza
    Yes there is cap. It is as high as signed 32 bit integer value is (same as with gold limit): 2,147,483,647.

Takes some time to reach that though :P (roughly 84050 years if you loot 70 emblems per day.)
    O.o almost there... just 2,147,482,647 to go

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight
    I've gone over 300 in the past, the price of the mammoth mount is 250. I suspect its 999.

If you've got 300 frost emblems and havn't bought anything, I would suggest you don't deserve any more.
    When emblems were free on PTRs, I hit well over 2000, so my guess would be it's the same cap as gold *the "Integer" cap i believe?*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

wtf you fags, ok sry to start my post like this, but everyone is talking bullshit.
    the cap is 100.

in naxx times, I very frequently ran into the cap, because I always did heroics with my tank. everytime i hit 100, I had to buy a frozen orb, to get down to 90 again.
    I clearly remember being in heroics, multiple times, thinking, why didn't that boss give me a emblem??, then I looked and I had 100

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    wtf you fags, ok sry to start my post like this, but everyone is talking bullshit.
    the cap is 100.

in naxx times, I very frequently ran into the cap, because I always did heroics with my tank. everytime i hit 100, I had to buy a frozen orb, to get down to 90 again.
    I clearly remember being in heroics, multiple times, thinking, why didn't that boss give me a emblem??, then I looked and I had 100
    You had to buy a frozen orb, to make sure you had space for more emblems to buy more frozen orbs? Why didn't you just you know, spend them all on frozen orbs once you'd got all the gear you wanted..? Or stayed at 100...

Sure you're gonna make some profit selling those frozen orbs, but why sell 1 each time you hit 100, when you can just spend them all on Frozen orbs in 1 big chunk and not have to run back to the emblem vendor after every 2/3 heroics..?

the cap is 100.

WTF you fag?*LOL UCWUTIDIDTHERE?* The cap for Badge of Justice back in BC was 200, so I'm SURE it's 100 for the new badge system, not to mention I have well over 190 EoT at the moment.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account

the cap is 100.

I suspect the boss didn't give you an emblem because he didn't want to give an emblem to such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    I suspect the boss didn't give you an emblem because he didn't want to give an emblem to such a retard.
    or maybe because he DIDN'T LOOT IT like a nub =]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870
    or maybe because he DIDN'T LOOT IT like a nub =]
    just in case someone missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Yes.....

I have over 100 EoT on my warlock right now.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

15+ Year Old Account

the cap is 100.

Are you trolling or you are still drunk after the new year's eve party?

ive had almost 300 heroism badges. i ended up buying the mount for 150 badges.

there was never a 100 limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870
    WTF you fag?*LOL UCWUTIDIDTHERE?* The cap for Badge of Justice back in BC was 200, so I'm SURE it's 100 for the new badge system, not to mention I have well over 190 EoT at the moment.

There was never a cap for badge of justices. We didn't have the currency system in BC and bagdes of justice just stacked in piles of 200. I had 253 at one point before 2.4 and I had two stacks. There is not a cap
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

I have over 1000 stone keeper's shards, so I think the cap for badges is also over 1000, whatever it is you shouldn't care about reaching it since you won't ever.

There is no practical badge cap, probably that 32bit int mentioned above. I was at over 600 badges at the very end of TBC, and just month ago had 460ish triumph badges before selling half of those as Crusader Orbs. Also had well over 1000 stone keeper shards before turning those in for honor tokens for getting few pvp epics to fresh lv80 char.

Only thing capped in TBC and right now is the battleground medals, as well as honor and arena points, nothing PvE related.

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

the cap is 100.

The emblem mammoth says hi. Also im sitting at 110 emblems atm so .... hi