Fury Warrior dps issue

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&n=Freekillca

Few things I want to point out before you guys respond
    -My cloak enchant is only +16 agility until I get the badge cloak
    -My boots enchant is wrong because of my high hit, hopefully going to be getting rid of those shitty boots with 25 ICC lady deathwhisperer boots
    -Not Expertise cap
    -No BS/JC profession
    -Sons of hodir enchant not on my shoulders at the moment
    -Range weapon has a hit gem for pvp as I use the same range weapon
    -Rings have agility, having trouble getting str rings
    -Some gems are out of whack, needs tweaking

My dps is around 6k+ single target and 4.5k+ dps when I do fights like lady deathwhisperer. I'm trying to aim for 8k+DPS in raids fully buffed single target.

Is fury warrior DPS dependent on the MS trinket from Thorim HM fight? It would seems like that.

I'm pretty sure I got the rotation down quite nicely: BS-->WW-->HS spam unless rage starved--> slam when proc....lather rinse repeat.

I'm finding it difficult to gem my gear without the Armpen trinket, in which case I would gem until soft cap armpen and reach the cap with the trinket proc.

Is there anything I'm missing that other top fury warriors can guide me to do?

Thanks!

Re: Fury Warrior dps issue

Looks pretty solid other than what you pointed out. You're wayyy over on hit, almost 7% over. Yellow gems go with str/crit or cap that exp. Go for NES until you get yourself Mjolnir's. Everything else looks pretty on point.

If your not going to use Arp trinket then gem for arp, get the 21agi 3 crit damage meta and drop your 10strenght/15stam purple gem. there should only be one blue gem in your gear and thats 10+stats. Switch your 10strenght/10hit gem aswell as the 20hit gem on your gun. You should never gem a yellow socket with a yellow gem, like hit/crit. There is nothing wrong with putting on a 20expertise gem to reach the soft cap.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

Well with all due respect, you've pretty much answered all your own questions about how to improve your DPS. Other than changing your meta out for the 21 agi you have pretty much no other options. To achieve high DPS you don't need to get an Arp trinket at all, double strength procc'ing will be as good. In fact if your going with that route you need to re gem you kit to mostly pure strength, or str/crit in sockets with decent bonus's (like +6 str and up), because the Arp gems you have in your kit are doing nothing. The only time it is worth gemming arp without a proc'ing trinket is if you can hit 75%+ Arp by doing so, otherwise its strength all the way or Arp to soft cap then strength. Test it with Landsoul's spreadsheet to see, it should show the results I've suggested.

Agi rings are great items to use, the amount of crit, and often other stats they provide can outweigh the benefit of imp beserker stance. Same with weapons (like the one from battered hilt) and other pieces of kit.