Second Wing rep.

I'm hearing from people the the new wing's mob are currently giving about 4x the rep from the first mobs. Can anyone confirm/deny this.
    Also is it possible for an estimation on the total rep of the 2nd wing OR full run now?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Second Wing rep.

bump
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

why don't you go and clear it all, then tell us instead.

There's some Heralds in the second wing that gave 37 rep for one and 38 for the other.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

I still have 5 hours before my guild raid, I'll let you all know what's up rep-wise when we are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    There's some Heralds in the second wing that gave 37 rep for one and 38 for the other.
    That just mean they give 37.5 each, since it will automatically stack up when you reach a full rep point. As in if you get .5 from one then if you get .5 more you gain 1 rep.

I would also be curious if you gain more rep there, since I'm in EU so it doesn't come until later on our maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    That just mean they give 37.5 each, since it will automatically stack up when you reach a full rep point. As in if you get .5 from one then if you get .5 more you gain 1 rep.

I would also be curious if you gain more rep there, since I'm in EU so it doesn't come until later on our maintenance.
    I'm already Exalted and 999/1000 so I couldn't tell but guildmates told me the first one they killed gave 37 and the next one gave 38.

They give over 30 rep a piece, giests give 15 (but theres alot) and the two dogs give 150 each.

the two dog spawn 10 or so zombies at a time that give 2 rep each
    meaning you can keep the dogs alive for a long time and just kill the zombies over and over. the rep adds up fast, also there are a couple traps in there that spawn like 10 gheists that give 15 rep each
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by LizzýEU
    why don't you go and clear it all, then tell us instead.
    this ^

It's surprising how people just keep asking other people to look up the info they need... if you need it go look it up.
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

Does it matter? Do you need to plan your rep gaining session a week in advance? You go in, you kill stuff, you get rep.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Well there are some curious people in Europe, asking doesn't hurt.
    And hey, europe servers are on maintenance we need to be entertained with something.
    www.bored.com not working anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    I'm already Exalted and 999/1000 so I couldn't tell but guildmates told me the first one they killed gave 37 and the next one gave 38.
    As a human, you are pretty used to stuff like this, since you get 10% more rep, meaning you rarely get full numbers. It is like the one above said.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    As a human, you are pretty used to stuff like this, since you get 10% more rep, meaning you rarely get full numbers. It is like the one above said.
    We're Horde though :|

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't have screenshots, so these numbers might not be 100%... but they're close.

The flying valkyerie gave 37 on both our runs.
    Stinky and Princess both gave 150.
    Most of the other mobs seemed to be giving 20. (Not 100% positive on that.)
    The little skeletons from Princess gave 2 each.

Now... if I could only give you an accurate assessment of how many of the 20 rep mobs and how many of the 2 rep skeletons you could expect, we'd be in business...

The second wing trash gives more rep than the first but not anything close to four times as much per mob. It just seems like more because the entire thing is either single mobs that give a lot of rep or huge aoe packs