Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lady Deathwhisper 25-man nerf

A lot of players killed Lady Deathwhisper, but a lot of people also struggled with it WHICH WAS'NT THE INTENT.
    W...
    T...
    F...
    cater to scrubs moar plox....

Re: Lady Deathwhisper 25-man nerf

go do heroic mode and shut your yapper, you wanna be hardcore raider

i dont even think alot of guilds found it hard Im sure it was just pugs crying? so why does ICC 25 have to be puggable.

"go do heroic mode"? omg you got the secret haxx to do ICC heroic gief!!

I'm excited to do heroic, that's not the question or the point, the point is that were in a 25 man raid, why in the living hell would they design it not to be a struggle????????

Becuz dude, and they said this plenty of times, they don't invest this kind of work and effort in an instance that will only be seen by 10% of the wow population. It's simple math. The revenue those 10% create doesn't weigh up to the cost of such a new 12-bosses instance. They created heroic mode for those 10% who are always whining about wow being a faceroll.

On top of that, I would like to see/raid ICC25 on alts and I don't want to have 5,4k GS on every char.

If it's too easy, do heroic and be glad those casuals p(l)ay ICC, cuz otherwise it would take another 2 years before they create a new raid instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Reucht
    Becuz dude, and they said this plenty of times, they don't invest this kind of work and effort in an instance that will only be seen by 10% of the wow population.
    That worked when they went from Sunwell -> Naxx, but it doesn't really fly anymore. Lady was puggable. And not even difficultly puggable. It was "take the first 24 that pst me, even though it's Monday night" puggable. Trust me. I know cause I've seen that exact situation occur.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    That worked when they went from Sunwell -> Naxx, but it doesn't really fly anymore. Lady was puggable. And not even difficultly puggable. It was "take the first 24 that pst me, even though it's Monday night" puggable. Trust me. I know cause I've seen that exact situation occur.
    Your REALM must be fun.

Truth be told our guild still struggles with Deathwhisper and havent managed to kill her in 25man.

That said, we faceroll her in 10man, the difference between the 2 is staggering to a degree of wtf? This is not the case with Lord Marrogar who is comparable in difficulty in 10/25man.

Exactly what we're struggling with is getting changed, adds hp, mana shield hp and casttime on the hard adds.

Im glad about this change because after trying for a whole raidweek without any significant change i can say that I really want to see her dead.
    Ofcourse, we'll just struggle more at Saurfang; but he's the last boss of the first wing and we'll tackle that hurdle when we actually do get there.

While i agree that many other guilds have killed her and clearly it can be done and should have been done by our guild, we didnt and not because we're 100% scrub, but just because the tuning wasnt to the level of which the majority of our guildies can play for extended durations of time.

Some firgues, im gearscore 5300 and im the 11th gearscored player in our guild, so there are 14 people less geared then i am, DPS ofcourse is another matter; lets just say if i could multibox 10 accounts at once she'd be long deaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    How very awesome. Yet, you didn't kill one single boss in heroic, but claiming here that it's easy mode huh? Very convincing.

Read my post again and say I was wrong. Mr. "Hardcore-raider-I-Pug-The-Crap-Out-Of-ICC25"

I killed her pre-nerf....anyone want an autograph? :-X

This nerf is normal because there was a only 1 wing (only 4 bosses)...4 bosses for a whole evening so more difficult.

With Opening 2 wing we have a total of 7 bosses(last has only 10 attempt) so 7 bosses for a whole evening.

I think that with opening of third wing Saurfang 25 will be nerfed too.

What is the new value of Lady Deathwhisper's mana pool in 25 man raid please ? And same question for the adds ?
    I've done some research but can't find anywhere the answer :-\

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusduck
    I killed her pre-nerf....anyone want an autograph? :-X
    If you didnt kill her in your first few attempts the day 3.3 was released your guild is really really bad. Or to sound less of an elitest, ill say that any PUG in t9 gear could have killed her before this pointless nerf. This is T10! the final dungeon! its supposed to be epic and challenging.

Not really a hard fight. I think they nerfed it to make it more farmable...i guess?

15+ Year Old Account

Tbh we needet more tries for deathwhisper than saurfang (whom whe somehow downed on the second try on that evening).
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelzibub
    That said, we faceroll her in 10man, the difference between the 2 is staggering to a degree of wtf? This is not the case with Lord Marrogar who is comparable in difficulty in 10/25man.
    This i agree with.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Medivh
    This nerf is normal because there was a only 1 wing (only 4 bosses)...4 bosses for a whole evening so more difficult.

With Opening 2 wing we have a total of 7 bosses(last has only 10 attempt) so 7 bosses for a whole evening.

I think that with opening of third wing Saurfang 25 will be nerfed too.
    Where exactly does it say, we need to do it in one evening?

--

Anyway. The nerf is bullsh*t if you can't progress trough her in guildruns. I'm making a PuG trough both ToC+ICC25, and we oneshot all, except wipes on saurfang... a pug..

Prozac, please.

Coming from a guy who finished ICC25 for the first time YESTERDAY and a guy who just saw Algalon the day before (10man even, fail), this means jack-zero-nothing.

I bet you didnt even defeat Yogg0K on 25man, but whining here about the faceroll in ICC25 is permitted. You suck, hypocrit.

The nerf was unneeded. Our guild isn't a major, uber 1337 progression guild but we still killed her the first night we got to her when she was released. So what if a couple scrub guilds in shitty gear that don't want to spend time making themselves better can't kill her? The fight is a damn faceroll now, within 2 add spawns she was sitting below 20% mana shield because of the nerf. She wasn't that hard, if people suck that shouldn't punish the players who want to little extra challenge. Also, bracing for festergut nerf soon (we killed him too, but you all know it's going to happen)

><

another elitist, you guys must have some kind of special handicap.

If it's TOO easy, TOO faceroll for you, do HEROIC.

"Wow is too easy /cry /cry but I never saw Algalon and I never defeated Anub25HC /cry /cry"

Can someone please give me a specific number about how much mana she actually have now in 25man? I've been dying to get to know it : Been looking around on forums for 1 hour, but then I decided to register just so that I could get to ask this question ;D
    If I'm your last hope for spiritual support, then we are certainly going to die.