Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ensidia haven't kill a single new bosses yet? WTF are they doing?!

seriously Im really dissapointed in them.. world first guild and haven't down any new bosses while the other scrub guilds already kill first 2 new ones.

/sigh

Re: Ensidia haven't kill a single new bosses yet? WTF are they doing?!

2/10.

give them some time, though it is like 2 am there time atm

its enside i am 99% sure they have cleared the whole thing but just dont feel its a big enougth challenge or difficulty level for them to be claiming first clears. trust once they r first to kill the LK we will know about it

No one cares about progression until hardmodes hit.

Are you serious? The current content isn't worthy of claiming 1st kills. It's exactly the same as guilds posting boss kills on realm progress threads, it's pointless unless it's heroic or semi-difficult.

I think it's pretty obvious capeable guilds will be able to kill these bosses..
    Quote:
    When have I eva been able to reach a mage? He just freeze me, blink, freeze himself, make big dragonhead and confuse me, blink etc etc.

Professor Putricide is bugged on 25 man atm, thats why no one have killed it.

Festergut and Rotface are killable tho. not to hard, but very fun fights

Quote Originally Posted by Thraps
    No one cares about progression.
    Fix'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia
    Professor Putricide is bugged on 25 man atm, thats why no one have killed it.

Festergut and Rotface are killable tho. not to hard, but very fun fights
    "Just as a point of clarification. The Professor Putricide encounter is working as intended. You are only allowed one abomination up at any given time in both 10 player and 25 player modes. "

Blue post. Source here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...No=6&sid=1#109

Just because people can't do an encounter doesn't mean it's bugged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

10+ Year Old Account

Look up, see the buzzards circling?

1 guild shouting about enocunter bugged and impossible and then no guild dare even try the boss due to retarded system with limited attempts...
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Update: Hello from Europe.. We had mainentance so that's why Ensidia hasnt downed any bosses, it started 11:AM (Paris time) So i guess they've killed them by now.

Cuz EZ mode matters right?

Why would you wake up few dozen of people to clear the next wing at 11 AM, when you can do it in the evening or in the weekends, who the fuck cares about easymoad lol

Quote Originally Posted by tangos
    seriously Im really dissapointed in them.. world first guild and haven't down any new bosses while the other scrub guilds already kill first 2 new ones.

/sigh
    Unless I'm mistaken Ensidia hasn't been world 1st for awhile. Premo was and now Adept is numero uno.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Thraps
    No one cares about progression until hardmodes hit.
    If I remember well, people cared about non-hardmode race on entry level content and on ulduar, so, I guess you're wrong

We obviously care a lot since we didn't even enter 25man today.
    eoy - manaflask

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by eoy
    We obviously care a lot since we didn't even enter 25man today.
    *waves at eoy*

Seriously people are still learning the fight. People do not want to waste their limited amount of attempts just learning the fight. If there is one thing that Blizzard taught high end guilds, is to run the 10 mans to learn the fights. After that take that knowledge and apply it to 25 man raids. It also doesn't help that there was ONLY ONE BUGGY DAY that Petricide was available on the PTR. So basically EVERYONE was going in blind.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

its not a race until the lich king is out, btw i couldve sworn all bosses but arthas were downed in beta (besides hard modes), thats when it matters. No im not defending ensidia, this thread just shouldnt exist.
    naruto, bleach,one piece, toriko, beelezebub, jojos bizarre adventure, uzumaki , shingeki no kyojin, historys strongest disciple, katekyo hitman reborn, the breaker, veritas, gantz, dgrayman, claymore, fairy tail, kekkaishi, cage of eden, magi, hajime no ippo, kuroko no basuke, gamaran, eyeshield, hunter x hunter, noblesse, defense devil, blue exorcist, deadman wonderland, hungry joker, fist of the blue sky, terraformars, psyren, tough, soul eater, saint seiya

premo got world first tribute to insanity, If I am not mistaken Ensidia got world first 25 ToGC downing, and World first a tribute to immortality which is alot harder then insanity.

Top guilds don't care about normal modes for the same reason that you don't care about heroics.