Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Question about disc healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Livh

please troll yourself away.
    roflmao, in which way was I trolling?

Spirit is evil for disc ;D just forget about it for gemming and gearing^^

And this is not true, although PW:S is more or less 50% of healing in disc, GH/FH/penance PoM or even PoH sometimes, with a little spark of renew somewhere are spells used by the spec. Disc only shield spamming fail somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Ândrömèdâ
    Spirit is evil for disc ;D just forget about it for gemming and gearing^^

And this is not true, although PW:S is more or less 50% of healing in disc, GH/FH/penance PoM or even PoH sometimes, with a little spark of renew somewhere are spells used by the spec. Disc only shield spamming fail somewhere...
    INB4 SYANID FLAME POST.

And you have obviously never raid healed freya +3 or any other ulduar 25 HM as disc.

Cause you think that I mean only spamming shields when youre on tank healing, when I mean raid healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermegaawesomeguy
    Cause you think that I mean only spamming shields when youre on tank healing, when I mean raid healing.
    It doesn't matter, you're wrong. PoM, PoH (w/ BT) and Penance all have higher effective value per execute time than PW:S. PoM and Penance should always be on cooldown, even when raid shielding, unless there's no one with -15k health for Penance.

Ok, I stopped pve after the first weeks of totc and totgc because it was just hands down, the easiest raid this game has seen yet.
    Anub'arak 25H is the hardest encounter in the game. The number of kills on him means that he's significantly harder than Illidan was in BC. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    It doesn't matter, you're wrong. PoM, PoH (w/ BT) and Penance all have higher effective value per execute time than PW:S. PoM and Penance should always be on cooldown, even when raid shielding, unless there's no one with -15k health for Penance.

Anub'arak 25H is the hardest encounter in the game. The number of kills on him means that he's significantly harder than Illidan was in BC. Fail.
    If you read my first post you would see that I said that pw:s was most of your globals when you raid heal, not that it's the only thing you cast. You fail.

Anub 25 the hardest? You gotta be shitting me, seriously. Youre mesuring the amount of kills on him to say that its the hardest encounter of all times? What....The....Fuck..... If you're even going to use that as a measurement of how "hard" something is, then well, anub 25 killed almost 1549 times and alone in the darkness 25 killed 458 times. Algalon 25 killed 1523 times, one light in the darkness 25 killed 1798 times Firefighter 2099 and freya +3 2459.

See?

Both alone in the darkness and algalon have been killed by fewer guilds than anub 25. The other later hard modes have not been done a lot more than anub 25 STILL, and if you take into consideration for how long they have been out, anub 25 is just a complete joke. AND you must know that those hard modes are t8 encounters and anub is t9, which until very recently was the latest content. The ulduar hard modes have gotten plenty of nerfs and was even harder than they are now (some even impossible, or believed to be impossible because they were so hard.) AND the t9 level of gear have made them easier, which makes new guilds able to do them cause theire gear is so good, even tho they failed at them/did not even get to them when ulduar was the latest raid.

You sir, is the most epic fail on the internet, and I am quite sure you started pveing in t9 content and never tried ulduar hm's when they were new.

/FACEPALM

Deleted

Oh, Ok, you are saying that because More guilds have killed a boss that you HAVE TO kill for progression to complete the instance than optional bosses (Yogg+0) which are for braggin purposes only, that he is a baddie and had not been playing very long?

You, Sir, are an idiot and should facepalm yourself.

Btw, stop trolling. You remind me of Smeedsc.

Anub'arak is currently the hardest fight in game. Right now. Not ever. Right now, Anub'arak is the hardest in game. Yes, about 26 fewer guilds have done Algalon, but how many have tried Algalon in comparison? How many have attempted Alone in the Darkness?

A lot of guilds who are selling drakes from Ulduar and selling Algalon kills are also stuck on Anub'arak. That kind of sabotages that whole 'easiest raid ever' thing, doesn't it? Do you not remember that people went in and full cleared Naxx in quest gear and tier 6? Forget about vanilla raids being done with 2/3rds full raids? Silly.

2 things.

A) Awesome troll name, supermegaawesomeguy is genius.

B) Pls, keep feeding the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Anub'arak is currently the hardest fight in game. Right now. Not ever. Right now, Anub'arak is the hardest in game. Yes, about 26 fewer guilds have done Algalon, but how many have tried Algalon in comparison? How many have attempted Alone in the Darkness?

A lot of guilds who are selling drakes from Ulduar and selling Algalon kills are also stuck on Anub'arak. That kind of sabotages that whole 'easiest raid ever' thing, doesn't it? Do you not remember that people went in and full cleared Naxx in quest gear and tier 6? Forget about vanilla raids being done with 2/3rds full raids? Silly.
    A lot of guilds that killed anub 25 hc haven't done alone in the darkness.

Outplayed tbh.

disc gems for pure spell power. holy gems for int.

15+ Year Old Account

In this thread:
    • syanid having a spaz out.
    • Some random talking in caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    In this thread:
    • syanid having a spaz out.
    • Some random talking in caps.
    Thanks for the recap, thought I might get a little lost.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Wait, is this it? No more masters of stating the obvious and already mentioned?
    I'm getting disappointed.

And you have obviously never raid healed freya +3 or any other ulduar 25 HM as disc.

Please sir, stop taking people for idiots please. I played disc on Freya HM either and "obviously" you failed on your conclusion^^. When taking care of raid healing then PW:S is still NOT the only spell that I used for the encounter. If you went through this fight only using PW:S and won then you should be thankfull to the other healers in your team.

@ Synaid : instead of flamming everyone saying it's a shame that anyone doesn't refer to bible that you wrote previously, you'd better link a thread where you gave constructive advices instead of flamming people who answer, even if it sound obvious to you. Do you know that some people are less familiar to this forum than you? The guy asking the question may not, and taking yourself as a reference poster sounds quite pretentious. Keep cool a little bit and please avoid pointless fights everyone would fell better to only get relaxed answers.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Thanks for the recap, thought I might get a little lost.
    No problem, you can be dozy at times.

@ Ândrömèdâ: Well, there are stickies and there is a Search function, I don't want to stick up for syanid after his total 'caps atax' but he had a point (which he failed to get across maturely).

4chan: Now on the MMO-champ priest boards.

@ Synaid : instead of flamming everyone saying it's a shame that anyone doesn't refer to bible that you wrote previously, you'd better link a thread where you gave constructive advices instead of flamming people who answer, even if it sound obvious to you. Do you know that some people are less familiar to this forum than you? The guy asking the question may not, and taking yourself as a reference poster sounds quite pretentious. Keep cool a little bit and please avoid pointless fights everyone would fell better to only get relaxed answers.
    I have calmly and politely told the OP that there are similar topics and that he should search for it. It doesn't matter if someone is new and I've given fair chunk of advices. If it bothers you that I'm obnoxious and arrogant then that's a whole another topic. In the end, I had given the proper answer to the question asked.

Please sir, stop taking people for idiots please. I played disc on Freya HM either and "obviously" you failed on your conclusion^^. When taking care of raid healing then PW:S is still NOT the only spell that I used for the encounter. If you went through this fight only using PW:S and won then you should be thankfull to the other healers in your team.
    Sorry sir, but you healed the 10 man version. I said 25. I don't know why you are even comparing the 10 and 25 man HM's, they are like night and day. :
    Always enjoy when people who haven't done any real content try to learn me how to play tho.

Like seriously, have ANY healers at all in this thread ever seen a world of logs report of a disc priest? jesus..... You can manage to shield ~3 groups in a 25 man raid, you do the maths on how much healing that is, especially on an encounter as freya 25+3 where the raid damage comes in a big burst.

I've seen world of logs of a disc priest, but that takes shields and aegis as your actual healing done, there's no info about "overhealing" with shields. Besides, it's fail to judge a healer trough healing done or "absorption" done.

I've done it as disc healer, and as holy healer and as shadow (Firefighter 25m, Freya + 3 25m hm) and yes, at Freya disc is "forced" to use shields as method of healing. It excels anything a disc priest has in arsenal for that particular fight. However, how is this connected to the topic?

OP asked whether spirit is good and what does int have to do with everything, it was answered multiple times - case closed, open a new topic for epic e-peen lightsabre battle.

Always enjoy when people who haven't done any real content try to learn me how to play tho.
    Really clever and humble remark. And I agree with syanid on PW:S use. Just saying "3 permanently full shielded groupes in 25man is the way of making the highest healing possible" is just not true. Depending on the encounter this could be the better option (freya+3 even in 10 but in 10 everyone's easily permanently shielded there), but most of the time is would just be overhealing with zero damage absorbed. Just depending on how and what type of damages the raid is taking.

Sorry for giving my position as a having-not-done-any-real-content player. funny man