Deleted

Profesor Putridice abomination bug?

I dont know if this has been posted before, and forgive me if it has, i took a look, and didnt see anything about it, so here goes.

Yesterday when my guild went to try profesor on for size, i encountered something of a bug, i think. I was assigned to the abomination transformation, and i noticed that it automatically dispells the abomination mutation if you choose to walk forward with your keyboard and both mouse buttons simo-taneously. No, nobodie was dispelling or anything, and i dont think the abomination effect can even be dispelled.
    The only reason i was using both ways to talk, is becouse the abomination is freakishy movement-sensitive.

Any1 else encoutnered this?

Re: Profesor Putridice abomination bug?

The abom can be dispelled. Found out the hard way.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Also if you move around while you are turning into an abom it will not transform you. You have to stand still for 5 sec let it transform then move.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    did you even read his post before saying that?

anyways yes there are a couple of bugs with aboms so gotta be careful how you move it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rìght
    Also if you move around while you are turning into an abom it will not transform you. You have to stand still for 5 sec let it transform then move.
    Not true.

I'm Abom duty for my guild ( We're having our 2h DPSers get practice for when we need to do it for Shadowmourne ) and I've moved around quite a bit with the debuff and still morphed.

The Abom is pretty buggy, maybe they'll fix it when they nerf Putri ( You know it's gonna happen, this fight is border-line stupidly hard. )

Deleted

I wouldnt call it hard, exactly, but its definately not easy.

Yes, i could move around and still transform, but as soon as i transformed and pressed both mouse buttons AND the W key, i got instantly thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs
    did you even read his post before saying that?

anyways yes there are a couple of bugs with aboms so gotta be careful how you move it.
    Yes I did

and i dont think the abomination effect can even be dispelled
    did you read the post?
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Tell your stupid shaman to remove his cleansing totem ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    The Abom is pretty buggy, maybe they'll fix it when they nerf Putri ( You know it's gonna happen, this fight is border-line stupidly hard. )
    Didnt Blizzard state that wing endbosses will be more challenging than others in ICC or do I remember wrong?
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Deleted

I never said that he needs a nerf. I only stated that the abomination is buggy, and shared my observations wiht the rest of you.

Apparently this was nothing new to some of the people, but hopefully it will help someone.

The abomination isn't bugged.
    Our guy on 10 and 25 man had no issues.

It just takes some getting used to.
    Im sure someone is cleansing the disease the abomination gets that keeps him transformed.
    There is no cleansing involved in this fight anyways.
    Tell healers and shamans to stop being stupid.