Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: BADDEST guy/gal in LFG Dungeon-Azjol.

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    U r shud role a durid. Sum durid is BARE! Durid is storng 4 FITE! also but durid is 4 FUNZ!
    I support this summary of the OP.

l2 position your camera correctly when falling.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    So as a Prot Pally would it be funny for me to pull boss and bubble-hearth?
    icwutudidthar, and I agree.

Someone doing such things in TOC would certainly piss me off and would make me give the certain person no loot if the raid wasn't going smooth as butter,

It might be funny when it's all going too smooth and easy, but when there is a struggle or problems, WE have a problem.

my 2c
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

you for spelling worst as "baddest"

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus
    I think people lurk on these forums waiting to pounce on anyone who's English is not perfect or who appears to be complaining about something.

Obviously the OP's first language is not English. When he says 'baddest' he means 'worst' or 'most idiotic', not 'bad' in the Michael Jackson sense (i.e. good)
    I agree that in this case the OP is clearly not a native English speaker, though their English was good enough to understand. However, frankly I think people who -are- native English speakers -should- be jumped on when they post borderline unreadable crap. That is a trend that needs to be fought at every front.

As for the water walking death, just get the word out: If you point your camera downwards when you fall, even with water walking you'll go straight into the water, no damage. Not everybody knows this.

Bad? this is a win imo ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Asjes
    It might be funny when it's all going too smooth and easy,
    Yeah we will do silly things in our guild runs or raids, but not to random PUGs. Our hunter loved to MD and FD while we are waiting, or yeah I have pulled and DI'd a healer (my wife), but these are with friends, and they have a chance to get back at me. I wouldn't do this to a PUG
    "Peace is a lie"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vampfiend687
    on topic, "baddest" player i've seen was a holy pally who refused to heal until players had 10% hp or less.
    I used to be in a guild with a resto shaman who was a great guy... but if he knew everyone in the party, he'd sometimes play his "game." The rules were simple: see how low the tank could go (health-wise) before throwing a heal... without letting the tank die.

As to the original post... I tend to angle my camera down in OK or ToC-10/25 (after Twins) these days: too many shammys/DKs think it's funny to try to kill people.

Deleted

Judging by the symbols of the OP's name, I wager s/he is Korean. Also it says KR on the sign. So stop being pricks because s/he doesn't speak english as good as the rest of us. The point with communcation is to make yourself understood, to know what the other individual is trying to say to you. If you know what the other person is trying to say, go with it. Grammar is not needed.

As rabbimojo said, his/her english is well enough to make us understand what the matter was. At least the words were spelled correctly. That's good enough for me.

And to all you others who go "pfft, the wording is not correct and therefor I cannot understand! <Insert flaming about bad grammar>" go shove up a ten-feet ironpole.

Pro Tip: Point your camera down whenever you fall and you won't die. Or continue to complain after getting cratered, your call.

Quote Originally Posted by ark2502
    If that water walking was for fun, that shaman should revive other members.
    But he/she didn't. and he/she get out the party, and we wait for more minute.
    Because that shaman was 'restro shaman'. And out of healer, we waited.

I think using water walking for fun, he/she should revive after members died.
    My troll sense is going off. Get the Canary!
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

I must be missing a sense of humor, since I see nothing funny about wasting other people's game time by killing them all and then leaving, thereby causing them all to have to run back, rez, get health and mana back, rebuff AND spend the time to get another player in to replace a moronic twit who enjoys causing problems for other people and then runs away like a little girl. Even if it only takes 5 or 10 minutes, that makes a run that ought to take 15 minutes almost double what it should be. Nope, I have no sense of humor at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Danktus
    That still doesn't make him bad.

True, it makes him a gooshbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Danktus
    That still doesn't make him bad.
    True, that makes him a gooshbag.