I want my grid to be like this

My grid currently looks normal, but I want it to look like this, can anyone help me?

http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw34656.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5228/heiler.jpg

Thanks

Re: I want my grid to be like this

Sorry this is an unhelpful post from me I know nothing about Grid - But I was wondering whats the Mod that changes the Health Bar above Sarufangs head? been looking for a MOD like this for ages

thanks for any help

15+ Year Old Account

I'm about 85% sure that's Pitbull, not grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokille
    Since when have raidbosses been lvl82 :P
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao_tzu
    Sorry this is an unhelpful post from me I know nothing about Grid - But I was wondering whats the Mod that changes the Health Bar above Sarufangs head? been looking for a MOD like this for ages

thanks for any help
    Check out http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...dy-plates.aspx

yeah thats pitbull at least the personal bars and the mob bars are...i think the raid layout is too, but i cannot be sure

Im pretty sure thats ShadowedUF in the first SS.

2nd is grid, default by the looks of it, but the width changed.

And @Lao_tzu TidyPlates:CleanPlates.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Lao_tzu, the nameplate over Deathbringer Saurfang's head is provided by Tidy Plates, using the Tidy Plates:Threat Plates theme. You can find them both on WoWInterface.com.

The rectangular ones in the center on both are Grid. The one down the left side in the second SS is probably perfectraid, but could be stufraid or pitbull4.

edit: they're in the 2nd ss, not the first. *sigh*

that first SS... the UI is so ridiculously awesome and perfect, I MUST HAZ IT!

The only thing I'm intressted in is the Raid Frames, which is Grid on both UI's, but I really want to know how to configure it that way?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Like what? The only thing common between the two is that they've got the background and border set to minimum alpha so you can't see them. Also, they're sized large and rectangular, and locked in the center of the screen.

Download Sharedmedia.
    Download GridManaBar

Set Border and Background to 0 Opacity under Layout
    Set Width wider than Height. for Rectangular Appearance per Frame under Frame
    Set Grid Layout to Horizontal Groups Under Layout
    Set Health Bar Texture to.. looks to be Minimalist or Flat in the first and Gradient in the second under Frame -> Advanced.
    Set Player/Unit Health Color to Color By Class/Use Class Color Under Status -> Health Bar
    Set Center Text Length to 12-14 Under Frame.

Add Whatever Debuff's to Grid -> Status -> Aura.
    Enable "Show Duration"
    Go to Frame -> Center Icon -> Check box by the debuff you added.

Tweak from there.