A 3 step guide on how to make tons of gold

got interested by a catchy title? ehehehehe

1. Loot battered hilt
    2. Sell it to others
    3. Profit

No, really, that's one of the best way of making money for casuals. Forget about turning the hilt for quest (only except when you're really rich)! I sold it for 15k gold on my server and bought several BoE epics which in summ gave me much better stats than the quest reward.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: A 3 step guide on how to make tons of gold

Now that you mention it. It would be more profitable to sell it, in the long run, then actually using it. Such a weapon gets easily replaced in time, while gold retains its value.

Deleted

Trollguide is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    lolol you are my new favorite person

Seriously though, i hope you spent that 15k on crafted items that require crusader orbs or better otherwise you wasted it.
    yes I did
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

I just won a Battered Hilt on my main. Prolly gonna send it to my DK since she simply won't be getting a weapon of even comparable quality, much less better. I don't need the gold; I just sold a ring of rotting sinew for 12.5k.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    Now that you mention it. It would be more profitable to sell it, in the long run, then actually using it. Such a weapon gets easily replaced in time, while gold retains its value.
    Not really, gold loses it's value over time as well.
    What was concidered much gold in classic wow was pocketchange in TBC.
    What was concidered much gold in TBC became even less than pocketchange in WotLK.

Personally i wouldn't sell the hilt until i have gotten the weapon for at least 2 of my chars, preferably 3..
    But since some retard always need on it with the intention of selling i'll probably never get it for even 1 char.

Deleted

i thought this was going to say
    1- install auctionear
    2- buy and re-sell everything in the ah at retardedly high prices
    3- end up a rich noob that has to use a level 1 bank character cause everyone would stalk ur main for being a filthy re-seller.
    4- never spend ANY of the gold u make, unless it makes u more gold, so u end up with 100000000g and do nothing with it..

....... irony.

That is all well and good, but you see, that battered hilt drop is based on Blizzards RNG which personally hates me, so I have seen that drop exactly once in the dozens of times I have ran one of the ICC 5 mans (and I didn't win the roll, either). I have yet to see a Broken Necklace or a Book of Glyph Mastery drop either.(and I have to wait another year for my 310 drake from the achievement because of the RNG. That stupid hat for the Hallowed holiday dropped once (on the last day) after running it every day and I lost out on the roll with a 1)