Moonkin ICC DPS - 10 / 25

So I'm interested in seeing other Moonkin's DPS reports for all ICC bosses. Ever have a report that you thought you did exceptionally well on? Post it. Do bad on a fight and don't know why? Post it.

When posting please include the following (for tracking purposes):

Name
    Server
    DPS Done
    DPS Report (WOL, WMO, WWS)

Re: Moonkin ICC DPS - 10 / 25

it would also be handy to list your avg latency, as this actually has a very large impact on a moonkins dps, australian moonkins get it rough with an avg latency of 300ms and thats with a tunneling service

Hmm, I gotta ask what the point is of getting individual people's DPS on boss fights. If that's all you're after why not just look up random WoL reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Deleted

As Degrador sais, what you want, you can get from completely random runs. I do believe that WOL allows you to see latest logs somewhere.

Furthermore, it doesn't do you much good to compare yourself to other moonkins. You have to compare that moonkin to his raid group, and yourself to your raid group. Tactics, group composition, DPS time and so on is all huge factors aswell.

That being said, if you really want to, here is the log from last night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...um/damageDone/

Don't be fooled by the meters, ofcourse. Look at the fights, and what factors play in. On Saurfang, you have the majority of the DPS being within range of each other, with a few AOE people doing quite a bit more. Festergut is a movement heavy fight, so you compare melee to melee and casters to casters. The same goes for Rotface - where unfortunately, my results are useless since i bit the dirt towards the end :P

Also, i was testing Nibelung, so the effectiveness of the proc is a major factor as well. Im still not convinced about it, but we will see :P

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Hmm, I gotta ask what the point is of getting individual people's DPS on boss fights. If that's all you're after why not just look up random WoL reports?
    Because if I had a question about a report I saw on WOL, chances of me getting that question answered are slim. However if I see someone post it here, the possibility of them checking back are greater. Therefore this thread can be of some benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    Because if I had a question about a report I saw on WOL, chances of me getting that question answered are slim. However if I see someone post it here, the possibility of them checking back are greater. Therefore this thread can be of some benefit.
    If you're after assistance with your own DPS you're better off posting your own logs and asking if anyone notices anything odd about it. Similarly if other people have trouble with their DPS they should do the same, as multiple postings here could get confusing when trying to help people.

If you're after assistance with your own DPS you're better off posting your own logs and asking if anyone notices anything odd about it. Similarly if other people have trouble with their DPS they should do the same, as multiple postings here could get confusing when trying to help people.
    What you and I are doing - simply quoting each other- isn't very confusing. I don't see why it would be the same for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    What you and I are doing - simply quoting each other- isn't very confusing. I don't see why it would be the same for others.
    Firstly, not everyone uses quotes when they reply.

Secondly, scanning through multiple pages of replies to find the ones relevant to what you're after is cumbersome. It's the same when people ask for advice about their own gear in the threads for stickied guides - obviously it can be done and you'll usually get a couple of replies amongst the other info, however it's a lot easier just to have your own thread for it, and you'll probably get more replies that way anyway.

I guess it's a bit of a moot point as the thread hasn't exactly taken off to the point where multiple discussions are overlapping eachother (yet), but anyway...

15+ Year Old Account

Firstly, not everyone uses quotes when they reply.

Secondly, scanning through multiple pages of replies to find the ones relevant to what you're after is cumbersome. It's the same when people ask for advice about their own gear in the threads for stickied guides - obviously it can be done and you'll usually get a couple of replies amongst the other info, however it's a lot easier just to have your own thread for it, and you'll probably get more replies that way anyway.

I guess it's a bit of a moot point as the thread hasn't exactly taken off to the point where multiple discussions are overlapping eachother (yet), but anyway...
    We can turn it into EJ and have a single moonkin thread turned into 35 pages!
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

hold on isn't the sticky already at 44 pages?

Deleted

All aboard the moonkin derail train! Hoot hoooooooooooot!

/join derail
    my chicken's breath smells like chicken's food!

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Deleted

Alright, i will still comply with the OP's wishes, even if they are.. odd :P Here is the log from yesterdays raid: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g50cokiesl48rp5u/.

I have no idea why i failed on Jaraxxus. He does hate Nibelung. On *normal* twins, i blame the movement :P