Thread: Wow jokes?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Wow jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    In the mountains!
    Always in the mountains...

When you face Saurfang's son in Icecrown Citadel, Saurfang cast Mind Control on his son before the event starts, and uses his magic to lift him and his pawns midair to make his son look as awesome as he is. But in the end, his mind changes and he decides to let the raid kill his son - he is Saurfang, and his awsomeness mustn't be challenged...not even by his own son.

Years after Saurfang cleaved all gnome priests and paladins, Saurfang got bored.
    He wanted to feel the flesh of holy gnomes getting sliced by his axe again, so now in Cataclysm there will be gnome priests.
    But no paladins. Saurfang deems the gnomes unworthy.

When High Overlord Saurfang says "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!", every damn player and NPC on Azeroth sits down and eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, except for tauren males, who start dancing.

(This would only be funny to those who played back in the first years of WoW, like patch 1.7 or something)

So, an alliance raid rides across Desolace. They halt when they see an orc shaman sitting crosslegged in the middle of the road. The leader, a paladin, motions for two of his lieutenants to kill the orc. The shaman rises and runs behind a hill, the lieutenants follow. Screams of horrible agony can be heard, and a moment later, the shaman runs back to the road and sits down, unfazed.

The paladin rises an eyebrow; the two other players must've been bad, but then again, this IS a shaman... The paladin sends another five people at the shaman, and the orc runs behind the hill again. Another battle ensues, and this time the shrieks of pain are so excruciating that the rest of the Alliance band shiver slightly. The screams die down, and the orc runs out to the road again, where he plops down and stares ahead like nothing happened.

The paladin, clearly frustrated, sends another ten people at the shaman, and another battle ensues in the same manner. Again, the shaman plonks down on the road not two minutes later.

The paladin has by this point lost his nerves and motions for an all out attack. Mind you, this was still at the time when paladins couldn't be trusted to anything, so he stayed behind when the remaining warband ventured behind the hill to do battle with the shaman.

Shrieks of pain, clashing of blades, and then, a lone alliance warrior, dragging himself out from behind the hill:

"It's a trap! There's another shaman back there!"
    Bad, adj.: subjective word carrying a negative connotation, used to apply negative affections on another word; That was a bad film!

Not used as a noun; He's a bad.

Get your grammar on.

''You'r momma's so fat, when she hearthes to Dalaran, the city crashes''
    ''You'r momma's so fat, she can't fit in a pally bubble''
    ''You'r momma's so fat, you can't get in her LOS''
    ''You'r momma's so fat, you can't get in range with her''
    etc, etc.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Your momma's so fat i ran out of petrol swerving out of the way.
    DKs are retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Getatron
    (This would only be funny to those who played back in the first years of WoW, like patch 1.7 or something)

So, an alliance raid rides across Desolace. They halt when they see an orc shaman sitting crosslegged in the middle of the road. The leader, a paladin, motions for two of his lieutenants to kill the orc. The shaman rises and runs behind a hill, the lieutenants follow. Screams of horrible agony can be heard, and a moment later, the shaman runs back to the road and sits down, unfazed.

The paladin rises an eyebrow; the two other players must've been bad, but then again, this IS a shaman... The paladin sends another five people at the shaman, and the orc runs behind the hill again. Another battle ensues, and this time the shrieks of pain are so excruciating that the rest of the Alliance band shiver slightly. The screams die down, and the orc runs out to the road again, where he plops down and stares ahead like nothing happened.

The paladin, clearly frustrated, sends another ten people at the shaman, and another battle ensues in the same manner. Again, the shaman plonks down on the road not two minutes later.

The paladin has by this point lost his nerves and motions for an all out attack. Mind you, this was still at the time when paladins couldn't be trusted to anything, so he stayed behind when the remaining warband ventured behind the hill to do battle with the shaman.

Shrieks of pain, clashing of blades, and then, a lone alliance warrior, dragging himself out from behind the hill:

"It's a trap! There's another shaman back there!"
    YOu just won an internet for this AWESOME joke

Yo mama so fat she got hit with chain heal 3 times.
    Priest/DeeKay
    Support are troops

cannot tell jokes while stunned.
    your momma's so fat, she fell off the windrider to sithilus and created un'goro crater
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Original Content in here. I'm stunned.

Guy: Are those pants from ICC?
    Girl: No, why?
    Guy: Oh, because your ass is [EPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

a tauren and a troll walk into a bar. The orc was too short to hit it.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Deleted

http://wow.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264426

15 pages of pure fun.

edit: and http://www.thelittlestmurloc.com/

the best fan-made story in town, with a lot of laughs.

Deleted

A Dwarf, a Gnome and a Human were walking through Straglethorn when they were ambushed by the Gurubashi Trolls and taken to Zul'gurub. They were taken to Jin'do the Hexxer.

"So, I give yoo a choice, mon. Either it'll be death... or Humpa Lumpa."

The Gnome gets to choose first. He says "Okay, I choose Humpa Lumpa."

The Trolls start screaming in delight, take him off behind some bushes and terrible screaming is heard. After 10 minutes, they bring him back, beaten, bound and gagged, with a totem up his arse and throw him into the river.

"Now it be your turn, Dorf," says Jin'do.

"It's terrible, but I choose tha Humpa Lumpa."

Again, he's taken behind the bushes. For the first couple of minutes there is a dreadful silence, and then he starts screaming his lungs out. Finally, he's brought out again after no less than 15 minutes, beaten, bound and gagged, with a totem up his arse. They throw him into the river, too.

Jin'do smiles a wicked smile and turns to the Human. "Now, what yoo be choosin'?"

The Human is terrified, but still decides to take the brave way. "Let it be death, then," he says with what he believes to be a brave expression.

Jin'do laughs and says "Well den, I sentence yoo to death... by Humpa Lumpa!"

10+ Year Old Account

Yo mama is so stupid her offspring think "yo mama" jokes are funny.

The topic says WoW jokes. Not offensive your mama jokes.

OT:
    Three women are discussing their sex life in a bar. An Orc, a Forsakken and a Blood Elf.
    The Orc says: "My boyfriend is a warrior. He has lots of stamina and we can go on all night!"
    The Forsakken says: "Mine is a rogue, and he loves doing it from behind. It startles me, but its always amazing!"
    The Blood elf sighs and says: "My boyfriend is a mage, and for the record, I HATE polymorph!"
    For the Emperor.

"Your mamas' so fat it takes 5 Warlocks to summon her to a raid."
    walls o' textual eyerape
    IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES THEIR ANAL VIRGINITY

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez

OT:
    Three women are discussing their sex life in a bar. An Orc, a Forsakken and a Blood Elf.
    The Orc says: "My boyfriend is a warrior. He has lots of stamina and we can go on all night!"
    The Forsakken says: "Mine is a rogue, and he loves doing it from behind. It startles me, but its always amazing!"
    The Blood elf sighs and says: "My boyfriend is a mage, and for the record, I HATE polymorph!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bye
    "Your mamas' so fat it takes 5 Warlocks to summon her to a raid."
    If there's one thing that's less funny than your mama jokes, it's your mama jokes that have been used 5 times in this t´hread already.

Anybody else here have the WoW Jokes iPhone app? ...No? ...LOL k

A human, a dwarf and a gnome all die and are in the graveyard. All being too lazy to run to their corpses, they each decide to hit up the spirit for a rez. The spirit tells them, "You must each tell me how you died, so that I can decide on how long you must stay a ghost. Human, you first."

So the human says, "Ok, imagine this. I know my wife is cheating on me, but I don't have any proof, so I decide to come home from questing early one day to catch her in the act. I walk up to our room at the inn and see steam coming from the bath room, but she is fully clothed and dry on the bed. So I go into the steamy bath room and see a tub full of hot water. I look out the window and sure enough there is this guy--" he jerks his thumb at the dwarf "--hanging on to the window ledge. I stomped on his fingers and he fell, but the gods must have loved him because he landed in the bushes and lived. So I drage the tub over, tip it out the window and it lands on him and kills him. Unfortunately, I lost my balance and fell as well, and died."

The spirit smirks and looks at the dwarf. "Your turn."

The Dwarf says, "Ok, imagine this. I'm on the balcony of my inn room trying to get in some weapon practice with my new plus nineteen stamina axe. Well, one swing goes wild, throws me off balance and I fall off the balcony. I managed to catch myself on a window sill when this idiot--" he jerks his thumb at the human "--stomps on my fingers. I let go, but the gods must have loved me because I landed in the bushes and lived. Then idiot here tosses a tub full of water out the window and kills me."

The spirit chuckles and looks at the gnome. "And what happened to you?"

The gnome says, "Ok, imagine this. I'm naked and hiding in a tub full of water..."

Quote Originally Posted by emitanks
    Anybody else here have the WoW Jokes iPhone app? ...No? ...LOL k
    I did. Deleted it cause it sucked too badly.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.

Your mom's so fat she can chat in 3 zones at the same time.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.