Thread: Wow jokes?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Wow jokes?

Saurfang knows Victoria's secre
    Saurfang can find Mankrik's wife
    Obi-Wan Kenobi said, "That's no moon... that's Saurfang."
    LEAVE SAURFANG ALONE HE'S JUST A HU....
    If you can see Saurfang, he can see you. If you CANT see Saurfang, you're only seconds away from death.
    The Deeprun Tram was made when Saurfang charged at IF from SW.
    Blizzard once tried to nerf Saurfang; they changed their minds after he murdered their programming team.
    High Overlord Saurfang can polymorph, turning you into a corpse.
    Saurfang dual wields Chuck Norris! Nuff said.
    Everybody loves Raymond. Except for Saurfang.
    Saurfang CAN wield wands. They shoot cleaves.
    There is no item called 'Saurfang's Tears.' However, there -is- an item called 'Arthas's Tears.' You do the math
    Saurfang will once, and only once kneel down to anything. It will be to loot Sargeras. You have been warned.
    Saurfang proclaimed "THIS IS SAURFANG" and kicked king Leonidas into the well.
    Saurfang once had a girlfriend, but she cheated on him with some guy named Mankrik. We're still looking for the body.
    In Soviet Russia, Saurfang still cleaves you!
    Saurfang is too mighty for mere flags. When he fights in Warsong Gulch, he runs back to the Horde Base with Darnassus tied on a stick.
    The quickest way to a man's heart is Saurfang.
    Saurfang once sued the developers of I Am Legend, claiming that they stole the idea from his autobiography.
    Ever wondered why the bosses always stay in their instance? Well, they're in there... Saurfang is out here.
    Saurfang take candle
    Saurfangs Improved Cleave increases the chance you'll die from cleave by 1000% for each rank, he consider's this a waste of talent points.
    Saurfang can divide by zero. The answer is always Cleave.
    Saurfang sent his son to die for our sins

Thats all for now :P
    >8< Spider pride!

Statistically 1 in 7 dorfs are grumpy ;D

How many Devs does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, its working as intended.

Why didn't the Paladin cross the road? Because his hearthstone was on cooldown.

You play so much WoW.... on my Warlock when i cast Drain Life on you it says "Warning, target has no life"

Your mom's so fat she makes Illidan run away screaming "I AM NOT PREPARED!"

Beans give Windfury

Quote Originally Posted by Totemmonkey
    Saurfang knows Victoria's secre
    Saurfang can find Mankrik's wife
    Obi-Wan ... ...
    I award you 5 internets:
    1 for you
    1 for Saurfang
    1 for you
    1 for Saurfang
    1 for Cleave
    5 for Saurfang
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.