Thread: Cataclysm Hints

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Hints

fine but if a volcano suddenly pops up on that hill i would start sleeping with one eye open if i was you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aeldin
    I am just wondering when people will start thinking of Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes as hints of something happening... amigawd, lava, dat must be hint!
    this.

not everything will be revamped and/or every quest which has something destructive in it's name is (now) related to cataclysm.
    though i think there will be something like an event or something that ACTUALLY has something to do with the next expansion.
    just like the scourge event.
    Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&cn=Salomo

this 'threat' is over already from us.

It was algalon who was gonna destroy this world and recreate it on behalf of titans.
    This world has 'failed' in his opinion and they started a protocol to destroy it and then rebuild it if you ever killed Algalon or read about the words he says in the encounter you would know.
    This is oooooold!

Im sure Deathwing doesnt wanna destroy the world cuz hes living in this world. hes not a god thus. just a dragon amongst others.

"Algalon was sent by the titans after Watcher Loken's death activated a planetary fail-safe protection, indicating possible distress on Azeroth.[1] Algalon's task is to analyze any systemic corruption on the planet. If it's deemed beyond saving, the Titans will "re-originate" the planet to cleanse it of corruption, killing all currently living organisms in the process"

RETLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

The Dev twitter on MMOC's front page drops several hints the size of a commuter train, a new lock pet among them.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus
    Of course it sounds like the lich king when you take it out of context :

They key things in this are simple.
    "This world will burn"
    and
    "Reborn from death"

He is speaking of the world, not the people on it. Think of it as Azeroths "global warming" except deathwing is the cause of it. The world needs to die before it can be reborn, it burns, and then is reborn.. hence why areas such as decolace(sp) are now green instead of dead. This is obviously a hint towards cataclysm and things to come.
    Sir, it is YOU that is taking it out of context.

In the quest, that zombie was a previous member of the alliance at Wintergarde Keep before being killed and turned into a member of the scourge.

The book that you find was taking from one of the lich that you kill in the catacombs from underneath Wintergarde Keep... but is written in a "strange scourge language".

You take the book to this zombie to read, while being tortured by "holy light".

He is simply describing what the lich kings plans are, and they he intends to kill everything on Azeroth and bring them back as scourge.

The simple "this world will burn" is used in MANY other stories to describe to end of an "era"... whether fire is involved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu

The simple "this world will burn" is used in MANY other stories to describe to end of an "era"... whether fire is involved or not.
    LAVAMAN FORDRAGON TO THE RESCUE!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?