Haste and our Dot(s)

Just throwing it out there; as many other classes (locks/SP) DoTs are now affected by Haste. Is it too big a jump to let Living Bomb and Ignites(to a lesser extent) also be affected by haste?

Fire needs a buff to catch up with Arcane maybe this could help close that gap?

Re: Haste and our Dot(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doriangray
    Just throwing it out there; as many other classes (locks/SP) DoTs are now affected by Haste. Is it too big a jump to let Living Bomb and Ignites(to a lesser extent) also be affected by haste?

Fire needs a buff to catch up with Arcane maybe this could help close that gap?
    this means you have to refresh it more often eg not so great, and haste ignites is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Living bomb would make your aoe go up, which is already stronger than other specs.. Ignite would be point less? It stacks already...

So, tbh, they should just make ignite have a bigger coefficient..
    Insert Signature here!

Living Bomb, maybe. If Ignite was faster, you couldn't stack them.

Thing is, none of our DoTs end with an AoE effect. You'd have to be very careful with the haste-scaling, Living Bomb is already a potent AoE spell in a sense.

But yeah, it's not a bad idea.

15+ Year Old Account

We don't need it... Warlocks and Shadow Priests are built around their DoTs. We just have one DoT and a DoT-like effect as little extras for one of our specs. Haste already gives that spec a huge benefit. Warlocks and SPriests needed it because haste was garbage for them and they were not scaling properly.

Arcane is the premier single target damage tree.

On fights with multiple targets fire is better.