Protection Paladins.

So, this is a QQ thread from a Paladin, about Paladins. Yes, I know, odd isn't it?

So I've been playing a Paladin since mid Vanilla WoW, I love my class and how it its.

Been ret since it became good, then nerfd, but still loving it. Lately I've noticed the amount of damage protection's putting out in PvP.

If Protection Warriors are getting a damage nerf, then why arn't Protection Paladins? Seeing one in 5/5 Reletless + Trinks, Wep, Shield in arena and devestating people just as quick as Retribution does seems a little broke to my eyes. We get a +80% threat bonus, and our damage seem'd fine in AoE + what we can do with shield and attacks. But why so high with the +80% to Holy damage threat, all we do is holy damage. =/

I'd like to see it nerfd down a bit, Protection Warriors are atleast getting fixed, Protection Paladins next, yes?

Re: Protection Paladins.

0/10

Get a fucking clue before posting.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by CowBoyTX
    But why so high with the +80% to Holy damage threat, all we do is holy damage. =/

It was already nerfed. Prot warriors still keep aggro fine, so do we. Now go away.

Blizzard forums are that way ->
    You really won't get much results in mmo-champions, considering that this is mainly a PVE forum, and pret (prot-ret) is still not very used. You might find some more at arena junkies, considering that most of arena ret paladins are now pret. While there are lots of good comps for prets, only disc/ret/rogue and healer/hunter/ret are glad viable for ret paladins.

I already said that one thousand times, but I will say it again:

Protection spec can tank (WOW)
    Protection spec used to heal better than Holy Paladins in a pvp area. Its viable, but Holy now is better.
    Protection spec can dps better than ret paladin in a pvp area. Insane burst, good control, more HP, more armor.

And btw, prot war nerf was not confirmed yet.

15+ Year Old Account

the same nerf happen about what 6 month ago?
    im pretty sure they added a Block cap to the paladin shield slam

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    the same nerf happen about what 6 month ago?
    im pretty sure they added a Block cap to the paladin shield slam
    Pret uses high str for dmg, not block. I mean, one trinket or piece of gear might work, but not enough to get even close to a cap.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    0/10

Get a fucking clue before posting.
    This
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)