Thread: Male Nelfs LOL

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Male Nelfs LOL

Yeah, so, this is a real issue here. I don't play a nelf. Me horde. But come on, they got to do something about these guys. They look like crap. Martians on steroids. They run and jump like they are damaged in the head. Casting animations are the most disturbing, kids play this game FFS. Hell, looking at the Cata vid, Worgen gonna steal their women too. They deserve a makeover.

Re: Male Nelfs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Emonemo
    Yeah, so, this is a real issue here. I don't play a nelf. Me horde. But come on, they got to do something about these guys. They look like crap. Martians on steroids. They run and jump like they are damaged in the head. Casting animations are the most disturbing, kids play this game FFS. Hell, looking at the Cata vid, Worgen gonna steal their women too. They deserve a makeover.
    I'm thinking of a word beginning with T and ending with roll.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

I will admit some of the male Nelf animations are very... odd

I use to be a male Nelf hunter but rolled a dwarf one day and instantly race changed and have never regretted such a action (dwarf /charge ftw)

Hopefully they will update all the races animations and finally give us some new /dance moves but until then i am staying away from male nelf.

But on a lighter note female Nelfs rock :P

Male nelfs make me think of pedophiles for some reason. I have no idea why, but they are just soooo creepy. Especially their laugh. *shudder*

Yea man i was waiting for post like this
    Male nelfs are wrose than draeneis)

I'm not trolling. Some of you need to calm down a little. Not everything is a declaration of war. And I'm not trying to crap on anyone's tastes here but these guys need some help. I know - I know, someone has to say no, like they said no before expansions or updates or whatever new content. But replies like that are normal, and I'm not gonna reply to them cause it's a waste of time. Now, any suggestions?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal
    Male nelfs make me think of pedophiles for some reason. I have no idea why, but they are just soooo creepy. Especially their laugh. *shudder*
    I totally agree. And just the way they stand, and shrug their shoulders... I dunno, it's creepy.

But on a lighter note female Nelfs rock
    I'd love Female Night Elves if their body wasn't so... muscular and weird looking. In my opinion, they look great when they're fully covered up, but when their arms or legs or anything show, it just looks ugly.

Nelf Walk animation...Gorillas anyone?
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

The only good animation male belfs have is the death animation. I don't know, I can't really explain it properly, but it's like when I kill a male nelf, I get this feeling of doing something good, like putting a wounded cow in the middle of the road out of it's misery. You know... that combination of achievement and pity together.

And the pedo feeling comes from the dance, and let's not get into that, please. Some things need to be left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Emonemo
    Ya talking cows looks great >.>
    Goliat - Human Warrior - LA, Ragnaros
    <Freak Out>
    ...In the end no boss is hard if you practice (read: wipe&learn)

<3 the dying screams of a dying male nelf...<3 it so much.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    <3 the dying screams of a dying male nelf...<3 it so much.
    i <3 that its so long since i heard it. (:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by Sorkoth25
    what don't you clowns get about your opinions on the way models/animations look just being your opinions and not facts?
    What don't you get about it being ok for people to discuss their opinions? Seriously, stop trolling and let people have a conversation they enjoy. Why do people always feel its a good plan to bash other people for stating their opinions? Did anyone who posted here say anything about facts other than you? NO! So stop trolling, and go wait in the car.

what don't you clowns get about your opinions on the way models/animations look just being your opinions and not facts?
    Probably because this particular issue isn't about facts and comes down to personal opinion.

I think it's because they are SO absolutely ugly and disgusting (in our opinion) that we can't believe there could be people that like them. But still, nobody said it's a fact.

When just about every Male Nelf DK looks EXACTLY like this or even more stupid looking haircuts that kids think look cool.

Delete from the game already.
    Worgen Druids? just delete Nelfes.

I honestly can't picture a kid of any age saying that haircut is cool.

I get a lot of personal satisfaction in seeing and hearing a male nelf die....and I'm alliance.

Druid Male Nelfs kids spamming Moonfire are hilarious imo. Their instant cast animation makes me laugh a lot, so don't change it.

i like how that nelf dk looks. delete human females plz.
    Did I insult you by... was gonna say "attacking the male nelf" but I'm not even doing that, I'm asking for them to be made more visually acceptable, did I? It wasn't my intention, really, and you don't need to retaliate at anyone who posts here, buddy. It's ok.

And you are making it worse, TBH. Because I'm starting to think male nelfs aren't only freaky, but are played by annoying people too. Facts and opinions, eh? Where would this go?