Looking for a UA AddOn

Anyone know of an addon that tells you when you can start to re-apply UA without clipping it?
    Or shall I continue staring at ButtonsTimers waiting for that magic number?

just get classtimer or someother spelltimer. when you get abit more experienced you'll reapply it not even one fourth of a second after it expires. just remember how long cast time it has and how long it has left before it expires. one sec cast and 0,90 sec before it runs out? reapply it.
    "Originally Posted by Dappy
    Delete your WTF folder,
    Prob best to back it up first tho."
    "doesnt that delete your characters?"

I use Fortexorcist, takes a lil while to configue, but shows perfect Dot timers, with actual Tick's and auto updates for hasted Dots.
    And i jus watch that, when UA is below 0.9second left, (coz of my haste its likes 0.8sec cast) i cast a new UA, if its above 1second, i cast sumthing else.

ForteXorcist, NeedToKnow, EventHorizon Continued are all possibilities.
    Forte and EH can be used immediately, but Forte in particular will need to reigned back and have a lot of excess stuff turned off before it becomes useful rather than headache inducing.
    NeedToKnow does nothing until you add it specifically, so does not suit those not willing to spend a little time. Though in doing so will display only what you want it to.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-06-23 at 12:46 PM.

Oh come on.. you can't be that bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda looking forward to the "no more DoT clipping" change in Cata, even though it will basically equate to Affliction for warlocks and Shadow for priests being just as simplistic to play as any other class in the game..

Where's the love for those of us who want to play a spec that keeps us on our toes?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Kinda looking forward to the "no more DoT clipping" change in Cata, even though it will basically equate to Affliction for warlocks and Shadow for priests being just as simplistic to play as any other class in the game..

Where's the love for those of us who want to play a spec that keeps us on our toes?

It wil still keep us on our toes. Clipping in Cata wont be as bad as it is now, but wil stil be a dps loss. the good warlocks wil stil be good, and high damage if they dont clip
    the bad warlocks wil be decent damage, but a fair distance away from the good ones who know how to manage there dots properly.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post

It does that now? Were you here for early Naxx? This affliction is facerolling garbage compared to that.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galith View Post
    It does that now? Were you here for early Naxx? This affliction is facerolling garbage compared to that.
    Because Naxx was totally as movement intense/spatial-awareness-challenging as ICC25 Heroic, amirite?

I miss the insanity too, but you really can't say your numbers would be anywhere near acceptable for the current level of content with that kind of rotation required. We're not druids - we don't have buttons we can press on adds for fast damage.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Because Naxx was totally as movement intense/spatial-awareness-challenging as ICC25 Heroic, amirite?

I miss the insanity too, but you really can't say your numbers would be anywhere near acceptable for the current level of content with that kind of rotation required. We're not druids - we don't have buttons we can press on adds for fast damage.
    Your post has truth, but I was just saying that the rotation is not really keeping people on their toes.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

I wouldn't say that exactly, you can be sloppy as hell with Affliction, or keep a tight rotation and do amazing things. I <3 adds too. Aside from Haunt, we can basically keep a full rotation with good uptimes on three targets, and that's when you start passing people.

Assuming it's a single target boss nuke --> the Corruption Minigame is complete, Hero won't be used for a while, there's no transitions about to happen, no adds coming, nothing to stop for...sure, the only thing we have to watch for is timing our UA for a high uptime, and spam the rest, but that is so rare in any ICC fight for anymore than 45 seconds that it doesn't really matter, especially hardmodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123 View Post
    Oh come on.. you can't be that bad
    Its more of a laziness thing. I can perfectly re-apply UA all day.
    But I like addons. Theyre fun to me.