Who misses worgen pet?

Just kinda bored figured id ask. Any hunters miss the worgen pet?

I know i do took a few hours to finally get the tame right :'(

Really loved the pet too since i really needed a wolf for him and there wernt any i likd atm sept for that grey/brown one in outland and the horde pvp mount ones in hellfire.

Was hopeing theyd let us keep it too id of race changed to a worgen hunter for the lols. Maybe wear one of the leather wolf head helms and those fist weapons that are just 2 small spikes like the ones the pet used.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Re: Who misses worgen pet?

I still have mine, still hoping Blizzard reverts it back one day for all the hunters have never let the dream die.

I miss mine, I had to tame a new wolf because they converted it back to a normal wolf that couldn't use abilities (Not sure if that last part was just me)

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    I still have mine, still hoping Blizzard reverts it back one day for all the hunters have never let the dream die.
    I still have mine too but i doubt theyll revert it would piss off too many hunters who got rid of it aftewrds.

Just annoys me how they only do it cus "modle wasnt ment to be a pet" COUGH SLIME HYDRA COUGH

ahh well atleast i can still afk in Dal with my Skettish warpstalker you cant get anymore. even though blizz nerfd the summon animation for NO reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    I still have mine too but i doubt theyll revert it would piss off too many hunters who got rid of it aftewrds.

Just annoys me how they only do it cus "modle wasnt ment to be a pet" COUGH SLIME HYDRA COUGH

ahh well atleast i can still afk in Dal with my Skettish warpstalker you cant get anymore. even though blizz nerfd the summon animation for NO reason.
    Well the Hydra is actually a Beast type while the Worgen is counted towards Humanoids

And why can't you get Skettis Warpstalker anymore?

I dont miss it for this reason.

Being able to tame the Worgen and seeing that it had a Talent Tree of its own showed us that blizzard had more ideas for worgens than we had originally thought. In my opinion, this helped us to uncover the whole worgen thing before the cataclysm announcement.

So no. I dont miss my little worgen, because it opened up a whole new world of speculation

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    Well the Hydra is actually a Beast type while the Worgen is counted towards Humanoids

And why can't you get Skettis Warpstalker anymore?
    Still have slime, and they took away the tame ability when they took away the summon animation.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth
    I dont miss it for this reason.

Being able to tame the Worgen and seeing that it had a Talent Tree of its own showed us that blizzard had more ideas for worgens than we had originally thought. In my opinion, this helped us to uncover the whole worgen thing before the cataclysm announcement.

So no. I dont miss my little worgen, because it opened up a whole new world of speculation
    The worgen had a wolf tree because it was basically the wolf you tame but the modle was screwy.

Thanks for reminding me >

[img width=600]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s350/OutaHabit/BigPet2.jpg[/img]

Had some random take a screenshot of him.

I had a good time taming you, leveling you to 80, logging back on the next day with your skills fuckin jacked. You are missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas
    Thanks for reminding me >

[img width=600]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s350/OutaHabit/BigPet2.jpg[/img]

Had some random take a screenshot of him.

I had a good time taming you, leveling you to 80, logging back on the next day with your skills fuckin jacked. You are missed.
    Ya thats what happened to me too.... never even got to use him in a raid!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

The only thing I don't miss is people whispering me every 2 seconds asking how/where I got it. >
    But other than that yes very much so.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

I sure miss him. I only had time to raid with him once before he turned into a normal white wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7
    How would you like it if you play horde and a hunter comes up with an orc pet.
    I'd pay good money for that shit.
    [19:41:18] [S] [85:Furial:1]: If I were told in vanilla that one day hunters would be able to res 24 people in 1 go I would have quit the game

Shadowfang keep worgen and gilneas worgen are very, very different.

I had mine for the week, and wasn't too impressed about it. Went back to my Tallstrider even before the fix.