High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

[Protection] Warbringer mouseover macro - Need help

Hey guys!

I don't know a lot about macros, and therefore I am looking for some help with this one! I have been trying to make a macro for charging/intercepting/intervening my mouseover if a mouseover currently exists, if not, charge/intercept/intervene target.

Here's what I came up with:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [target=mouseover, harm, nodead] [harm,nodead] [target=target, harm, nodead] reset=15 Charge, Intercept, Charge; [target=mouseover, help, nodead] [target=target, help, nodead] Intervene;

Sadly, it's not working the way I want it to be. The mouseover charge/intercept works great, and so does the targeted charge/intercept/intervene. But I do have some problems with my mouseover intervene. If I do not have a current target, the mouseover works fine, but if I'm currently targetting a mob, it will attempt to charge the mob instead of intervening my mouseover.

Thanks in advance for any help with this macro!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: [Protection] Warbringer mouseover macro - Need help

Shameless bump.. Still looking for someone to help me out with this one

Edit: I forgot about this thread, but today I decided to play my warrior, so I went to check for any answers, and there it was! Thanks for your help mate, I can't believe I hadn't thought of that, was so easy :P

Re: [Protection] Warbringer mouseover macro - Need help

its because it will do a check.
    and make a loop

checklist:
    - mouseover is harmful? charge/intercept
    - target is harmful? Charge/intercept
    - mousover is friendly? intervene
    - target is friendly? intervene

it cant reach check 3 unless you target a friendly target.
    try it the other way around

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [target=mouseover, help, nodead][help, nodead] Intervene; [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][harm, nodead] reset=15 Charge, Intercept, Charge;

test this one out, im not sure it will work because my gamecard ended and i havent had the time to get a new one.

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want