Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm geared/gemmed for holy but I sometimes play discipline aswell.
    And yes you're right. This spec was made just to clear icc10hm that's why those 2 points :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    not the best, but I need tips!
    Keep running daily heroic, weekly quest and VoA.
    Emblem of Frost will be your primary source of gear upgrades:
    Belt, Trinket, Chest, Gloves and Cloak, not to mention 251 T10.

And get that Alchemy leveled up ASAP. Reusable mana potions and spellpower flask is teh awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton View Post
    6/10 way too high on haste, you should consider regemming. Moreover, I'd take Glyph of Guardian Spirit, it's such a lifesaver.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ider&cn=Raekon
    too much haste? uh?

about the glyph, i always run with 10 GS glyph and 10 poh glyph in my bags so i can change them when needed

Quote Originally Posted by Collection View Post
    Here's mine

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...em&cn=Drjekyll

I know, i'm a bit low on haste and my offhand is MEH, but i wasnt so lucky with the drops lol ;D
    I would unglyph Renew for a lot of fights though, in favor of GS. Really, GS and CoH are the two required glyphs that are ALWAYS useful - stuff like PoH and Renew are situational glyphs.

Your haste is OK, more is better but 900 is not a bad place to be.

I will say that you take a LOT of regen options that are largely unnecessary. For example, head and shoulder enchants could be crit instead of MP5. And you're definitely geared enough to drop the Mental Agility spec for a deep Holy one without much consequence. Serendipity is an amazing talent - get it, even if you only use the relevant abilities once in a while it's still amazing utility being able to get out a hasted PoH.

I would also go 4/5 Spell Warding to grab Desperate Prayer - amazing survival talent, has saved my butt numerous times :-)

In PvP gear. Your Holy spec looks good - Disc PvP spec, well I don't PvP at all so I can't advise you there.

A few out of place gems - that +10 stats gem in particular does nothing for you. And Tuskarr's to boots.

Spec isn't what I would consider ideal (I love Test of Faith) but that can be chalked up to personal preferance rather than absolute right/wrong.

All in all, looking good, keep running ICC and you'll be geared up in no time. (oh yeah, and level that alchemy)

15+ Year Old Account
    PS - thanks Harmacy for the tips ;-)

To Collection
    Drop Mental Agility (even)- your gear is way too good to justify skipping Serendipity for that talent.

And what is up with people taking DP over IF?! Since when has ever DP been more useful than IF+Divine Hymn? I have saved raids countless times by using those two together in "oh s"¤%" moments. On the other hand DP has never ever been remotely useful. I either take little enough damage to be able to heal myself with a flash or renew, or simply die for being stupid. In no case or situation has DP been more useful than Inner Focus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianthe View Post
    To Collection
    Drop Mental Agility (even)- your gear is way too good to justify skipping Serendipity for that talent.

And what is up with people taking DP over IF?! Since when has ever DP been more useful than IF+Divine Hymn? I have saved raids countless times by using those two together in "oh s"¤%" moments. On the other hand DP has never ever been remotely useful. I either take little enough damage to be able to heal myself with a flash or renew, or simply die for being stupid. In no case or situation has DP been more useful than Inner Focus.
    Sorry mate, i guess Harmacy idea was to drop 1 point from Spell Warding to take DP. Inner fire + Divine Hymn is ass saver like you said, so i think i would never drop it ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    not the best, but I need tips!
    Nothing much to add, everything that needs to be said has been.

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dath%27Remar&cn=Viklu (wtf my post count isn't high enough i guess) That's me, I've had a spot of bad luck in work, and won't have time to play until about november :P But I've got a few friends in other guilds that are finished with icc10/25hm (with buff, of course, casuals ftw) that are gonna hand me a slot in their alt icc10/25 as a raid healer/blanket bubble. I know I need to retweak my spec to include spell warding.... suggestions? amidoingitwrong?

Hey Viklu. If that is your disc pve spec then yes, you are doing it wrong. As tempting as imp. healing sounds, disc priests literally never oom. So the talent is basically useless. That and the disc tree is so packed-full with goodness that you really want many points there.
    You should drop the silly holy talent and max out your Renewed Hope. It is one of the better buffs disc priests bring for the raid so you want that maxed out. You also want focused will and maxed out holy spec for all that crit.
    I find divine fury useless for disc, so I'd definately go for spellwarding instead.
    It is generally very very easy specing properly for disc there is a clear cookie-cutter spec that works great... no need to deviate from as far as the disc tree goes. You can put the talents in the holy tree (the last 6 after you maxed holy spec. ) wherever you want, Traditionally it is either 5/5 SW and 1/1 DP or 2/2 Healing Focus 3/3 Imp. Renew 1/1 DP etc.

I personally prefer glyph of power word: shield to glyph of flash heal (which btw is pretty bad).

Your gems are a bit weird too. Are you gemming for holy? You don't need very much haste as disc. Also +10 to all stats? 10sp+stam? lose those! Pure haste? Get some spellpower gems! You need your shields to be larger! Lose the 90 int trinket and get a spellpower one (like the lunar dust from frost badges!) You can always gem 12sp+int gems if you feel your mana pool is too low.

-Dianthe
    Last edited by Dianthe; 2010-06-17 at 01:16 PM.

Holy's my offspec. Any items with SP/Haste gems are items that I use for both specs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alaran&cn=Vook
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account

Talking

This is my first time participating in one of these threads, but here goes...

I play main spec disc, but have always wanted to try out the haste stacking holy set up. Not too bad of gear for offset I must say. I am curious as to what weapon and feet you use for shadow, seeing has both are heroic 277 with 20 haste gems, meaning they are just for your holy set lol? 8/10 Kudos!

This is me: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...as&cn=Libertor - Main spec Disc / Off spec Shadow
    About 6 to 7 pieces of gear away from having what I want, pre Ruby Sanctum... My haste is a little lower than I'd like to have, but I make do... What do you think?

-Libertor's Armory!- "AGGRO" ~ LOOSELY TRANSLATED, IT MEANS "THE PRIEST DIES."

Quote Originally Posted by Libertor View Post
    I am curious as to what weapon and feet you use for shadow, seeing has both are heroic 277 with 20 haste gems, meaning they are just for your holy set lol? 8/10 Kudos!
    I just use them for Shadow, too. 20haste gems aren't BAD for Shadow, seeing as Haste, if I remember correctly, is at .89, while SP is at 1. (Simcraft)
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

You should probably gem 12 sp+10 haste anyway...Your SP seems too low for how good your gear is (to me).
    To Libertor you get a 9/10 from me. Spec is clean and nice, glyphs are great, gemming is perfect. You are only missing a solace and a better MH for it all to be perfect! Good job, you're by far one of the better informed people around here ! ^^
    Last edited by Dianthe; 2010-06-19 at 11:00 AM.

You should probably gem 12 sp+10 haste anyway...Your SP seems too low for how good your gear is (to me).
    You don't need to use SP gems in ICC. The 20% buff makes your heals hit hard enough. Adding more SP gems means adding more overheal.

Are you going to stay in ICC forever? ^^

Are you going to stay in ICC forever? ^^
    Until Cataclysm, yes. I've already thought about all this. I'm not an idiot.

Deleted
    Yeah... Vook got Shadow Gear ... so I can't rate the "HEALING PRIEST"

Me: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...idas&cn=Beroin

Quote Originally Posted by Beroin View Post
    Yeah... Vook got Shadow Gear ... so I can't rate the "HEALING PRIEST"
    Solace/Abacus is shadow gear? HEALING TIER is Shadow gear? Don't know what armory you're looking at, I haven't logged off in shadow gear for over a week.

Deleted
    Looking at WoWHeroes (Your signature) there you have got plenty pieces of hit gear equipped
    Last edited by mmoc3dcdd58244; 2010-06-19 at 04:00 PM.