Deleted

Help a developing fury warrior?

Hi all - first time post but read loads!!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...k&cn=Kastodian

Been playing for 12 mths now but still feel such a noob!!

My main is this Fury warrior and I just can't get my head round the 'what to gem for issue'.

Read the sticky in this forum re. ArP / Str gems and regemmed to strength but suffered a 500-600 dps loss straight away - back down to 3k when I was easily doing 3.6k+ before when I gemmed to take socket bonuses. ???

Enchants I think are ok - I know I am missing hands but only just got them this week.

Rotation is ok BT-WW-Slam on proc-HS when 50%+ and I think I am hitting all the soft caps?

Farming FoS for the ArP trinket but not really doing any regular raiding yet as I am in a social guild.

No access to latest Excel for Landsoul's spreadsheet - anyone out there able to offer some advice on where I go next with gemming and generally improving my dps?

Use me as a case study for any other fury warriors struggling with the next step to 4k+ dps!

Thanks for any constructive criticism offered.

Re: Help a developing fury warrior?

drop the expertise gem in your belt, get either a +20 str or a +20 arp when you get a trinket. Same goes for your chest... you only need 26 expertise

I'd Suggest taking the 20 expertise gem out of your chest and belt as you are waaaaay over expertise capped and socketing for strength.
    Also the meta in your helm could be better, the Relentless Earthseige Diamond is good.
    Also farming PoS HC for the axe at the end would be an improvement on the Edge of Ruin.
    The Shard of the Crystal Heart is pointless for you, try getting the trinket from FoS HC. If that fails the banner of victory would be good from toc normal.
    Try pugging Totc10 weekly, there will be some good upgrades for you there.

When you get your trinket from H FoS, start geming for Arp until you get to the soft cap wich is 732 (corect me if im wrong) after that go back to str,

^ 722
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

Deleted

Thanks for the responses so far guys. I will check that all out tonight.

Pots and food I guess I use str?