Thread: U mad bro?

U mad bro?

So, I was just in H Nex and someone kept asking if we could do the split personality achievement. Tank pulls the mage boss and this guy says "Remember guys, we need to kill the clones 5 seconds apart!". Well, we get to the first split and we down one of them while the other 2 are at half health(I'm fairly certain the tank and other dps did it on purpose, I was just using an aoe and eating some soup) and the guy rage quits in the middle of the fight. We loled and replaced him within 2 seconds.

So, anyone else had someone rage quit over something like this and had a good laugh about it? A piece of loot didn't drop or did drop and they didn't win it, no one wanted to do an achievement, etc?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: U mad bro?

cool story, bro

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Quote Originally Posted by volar
    cool story, bro
    Thanks. I worked on it for weeks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

how was the soup?

Haven't had people rage quit during fights that I can remember, but during the opening sequences of Culling of Stratholme, my whole group ran to where the first mobs spawn, and the warrior rage quit because he was the only one doing the crates.

Quote Originally Posted by volar
    how was the soup?
    Exquisite.

U mad bro?

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Saw a guy ragequit because nobody else yelled "For the Alliance" as we were entering Silvermoon......

Quote Originally Posted by Silira
    Haven't had people rage quit during fights that I can remember, but during the opening sequences of Culling of Stratholme, my whole group ran to where the first mobs spawn, and the warrior rage quit because he was the only one doing the crates.
    bro that's the hardest part of the instance. You and the rest of you group are all dicks!! Hahaha

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

I once had a tank try to wipe us at the last boss in gundrak because the rest of us didn't want to do eck.

Didn't work though.

I was running BRD on my hunter yesterday and an enhancement shaman quit because he didn't win Stonerender Gauntlets (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=17007).

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan
    bro that's the hardest part of the instance. You and the rest of you group are all dicks!! Hahaha
    I dont really blame him for rage quitting. I'd also rage quit if I had to do those elite crates.

One time in H Nex the healer jumped to his death on Anomalus because no one wanted to do the achieve. Still managed to down him tho, and the healer was promptly booted.
    Taking a break from WoW atm, still on MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikzor
    [4]DKrandomDK: LF1M DPS TO 5man HC TOC /W ME WITH EPIC ARCHI AND ATLEAST 2 ULDUAR HARDMODE ARCHIS!

5mans r seriuz businez
    Crusader Velentar, 80 NE Druid, Feral Tank/Restoration
    Crusader Visco, 80 Gnome DK, Blood Dps
    Kaaili of the Exodar, 80 Draenei Shammy, Elemental/Restoration
    Priest, Pally, and Warrior in the works!
    Anvilmar - US