Thread: [Music] Metal

15+ Year Old Account
    I Kinde like this Album, haven't heard them in ages.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Deleted

Deleted
    Now that Metalcamp 2012 is over, what's everyone's (that has been there) thoughts about it?

Personally, it was just super awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken4death View Post
    Now that Metalcamp 2012 is over, what's everyone's (that has been there) thoughts about it?

Personally, it was just super awesome.
    For the most part I'm pissed off because I didn't make it this year. Tell us about it. Also I guess next year it'll be called Metaldays (http://www.metaldays.net/).

10+ Year Old Account
    It was awesome. The crowd surfers went mad this year. The guy in a tent at Sabaton was funny as hell. The weather was nice this year. I really want Metaldays to be just as good.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXRunPTRp8 Not metal really, but they were! one of my favourite Ulver songs. Perdition City is a masterpiece!

Deleted

Thread needs more Necrophobic. Amazing stuff imo..

Deleted
    Yes! Fucking Necrophobic!

Deleted

Dat post-metal.

New album by The Faceless came out recently

I think it's a downgrade from Planetary Duality, yet still pretty good. Lots of odd clean vocals are the culprit here imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Roadburn confirmation:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    For the most part I'm pissed off because I didn't make it this year. Tell us about it. Also I guess next year it'll be called Metaldays (http://www.metaldays.net/).
    What made it so great for me was that most of the bands I've come to see were up to my expectations, I've camped near both stages in a nice shadowy place with a bunch of very nice people, the food was great (though goddamn expensive in the metalcamp area itself) and Simone Simons looked gorgeous
    And yes, it is going to be Metaldays from now on, due to copy right reasons and stuff like that but luckily, it will still be in the same place - Tolmin.

Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    It was awesome. The crowd surfers went mad this year. The guy in a tent at Sabaton was funny as hell. The weather was nice this year. I really want Metaldays to be just as good.
    I agree about the tent guy (and the guys on the boat) crowdsurfing beeing funny, but otherwise I just hated that. If you were somewhat close to the stage, you would get some guy/girl's shoe or whatever in your head every now and then (which was more "every now"). Not to mention you would see the same person multiple times flying over your head or just crashing to the ground, tanking a few people with him/her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe me I know. I got a boot in the face during Korpiklaani so I made a hasty retreat to the hill. If people were a bit organised, the whole thin went without a problem. I hope they will keep the mix of metal and hardcore. Hatebreed and Madball were awesome and I wish to see more from that world.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    New Roadburn confirmation: Ruins of Beverast
    Best band I've ever picked up from Metalcrypt. Unlock the Shrine still gives me chills.

(I think I've spammed this before but oh well)

Never heard this before

Here's something new (to me anyway) that I found last night. I'm a big Nightwish fan and love their style of music, and I found this when I was looking around for some similar bands. Pretty good stuff.

And one more. Found this and thought it was cool.

I can find some pretty awesome stuff on YouTube when I'm up late and can't sleep.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-08-18 at 07:02 PM.

here, the best music switzerland has to offer!
    A must-have for everyone who likes folky/pagan/melodic/death metal. (it's hard to say these days which is what and who plays which...)
    this is the titel song "Helvetios" from the newest album "Helvetios".

and here my favorite song, if you like man+woman growl duet, have a listen :-)

ps: @ciddy: Xandria nice find, you can't get much more nighwish-ish than that ^^
    Last edited by TheTrueM4gg0t; 2012-08-18 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your name reminded me of something:

//edit: holy fook that compression is shitty. Should find a better version.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-08-19 at 06:59 PM.

Here's another neat one I found

That's Marco from Nightwish on bass and vocals and his brother on guitar. From what I understand he's been with this band for a long time.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-08-19 at 08:18 PM.