Resto: Haste, Int or Mp5, what do you stack?

hey, i'm just wondering what's the best stat to stack on a resto shaman, i've personally stacked mp5 and i've healed in ICC 10 and finished the Lord Marrowgar and the Lady Deathwhisper fights with over 85% mana (no use of Mana Tide Totem) and top of the heals, but geared /gemmed like this i have low haste, and my SP leaves much to be desired, i've read the Elitist Jerks forums on resto shamans, and i don't want to be one of those generic raiders that does every tiny thing that is said on Elitist Jerks, i like to have a bit more "unniqueness" to my characters spec, gear and play style, so i'm wondering if i can get some suggestions from everyone out there

Re: Resto: Haste, Int or Mp5, what do you stack?

I got full haste. Atm im sitting at 1300 haste, which is just about 40% passive haste.

with wrath of air my chain heal is 1.66 seconds. Im aiming to get a cast time of 1.64 and stop gearing for haste, just raw spellpower.

The reason why, is in 10 mans i dont go oom. If i do its because either tanks or dps screwed up badly.

In 25 mans, i pretty much only chain heal. i get insane mana back from chain heal crits water shield orbs. During Blood queen, i got 19k mana in total, just from water shield procs. i was at 90% mana when the fight ended.

Deleted

Re: Resto: Haste, Int or Mp5, what do you stack?

Wait your wondering whats the best stat to stack? Whats the point gemming/stacking full mp5 if your ending fights on 85% mana? You want to be finishing fights running low on mana. Otherwise its a waste. Fair enough you want to do your own thing, but theres only one stat that is really best to stack. Im going to lock this as simply going to turn into a flame war.

Faq:
    "Haste
    Since tidal wave changes haste now affects all your spells greatly. Haste helps chain heal (you should be looking at a 1.8 chain heal with t8 set bonus). As lesser healing wave won’t be going under 1second cast, haste is allot more effective than in 3.1. It also shortens Healing Wave due to its long cast time. You should be stacking haste as far as you can until you start going oom in fights or unbalance your stats.

Haste soft cap
    Now we are near the end of WOTLK many restoration shamans are nearing (or passed) the haste soft cap. The haste soft cap is 1269, this means that the GCD is at 1 second and all 1.5 second spells are now have a 1 second cast. After you have reached the haste soft cap you may want to start looking into gemming for other stats. This purely depends on how you currently heal. If you use chain heal more often than LHW it is probably worth continuing to stack haste. If you find that you are not using chain heal as often then you might wish to replace haste gems with spell power instead."