Hardcore Players Played With the Wrong Alt

Well let me start by saying this is an amusing story if you read till the end.

Char (main): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Skyrim (Semi-Hardcore)
    Char (Alt): Some Pally-Ho with Blues <-Tank->

Story:I was doing randoms for gear and get into a group with 4 toons with the title death's demise it was clear that they were in a form trolling with me (calling for innervates(tree healer), pulling 3-4 extra groups for me, taking off their gear for boss fights, etc. ) in Drak'Tharon.
    So on the last boss the healer who was by any extent a badass tree healer chooses not to heal me so I knew I was going to die I'm in blues for god sakes so I lay on hands and make it to halfway which he does his one and only <now days> phrase in which me become skeletons so I spam taunt(doesn't have diminishing returns ) the boss down the back where you jump off into the water I fall off he resets and attacks the rest of group they are caught off guard and lose the healer by the end of it only one is left < DK used Death Pact to survive. >

Afterwards: I get my badges and tell them that what I did to them some tank in blues did to me(on my main) and some friends when we went trolling after raid to let off some stream and what they did to me I did to that tank before me on my main.

Lessons: Pay back is a b****. > and well... ( Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
    -Plato ) not sure how this relates to WoW and this story but I'll go with it. ;D

Re: Hardcore Players Played With the Wrong Alt

Allow me to introduce you to this wonderful piece of the English language: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

Normally I don't say anything about poor grammar, but I really couldn't understand a majority of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Logabas
    Allow me to introduce you to this wonderful piece of the English language: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

Normally I don't say anything about poor grammar, but I really couldn't understand a majority of the post.
    lol damn you English language you pwn me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim

Char (main): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Skyrim (Semi-Hardcore)

Story:I was doing randoms for gear and get into a group with 4 toons with the title death's demise it was clear that they were in a form trolling with me (calling for innervates(tree healer), pulling 3-4 extra groups for me, taking off their gear for boss fights, etc. ) in Drak'Tharon.
    So on the last boss the healer who was by any extent a badass tree healer chooses not to heal me so I knew I was going to die I'm in blues for god sakes so I lay on hands and make it to halfway which he does his one and only <now days> phrase in which me become skeletons so I spam taunt(doesn't have diminishing returns ) the boss down the back where you jump off into the water I fall off he resets and attacks the rest of group they are caught off guard and lose the healer by the end of it only one is left < DK used Death Pact to survive. >

Afterwards: I get my badges and tell them that what I did to them some tank in blues did to me(on my main) and some friends when we went trolling after raid to let off some stream and what they did to me I did to that tank before me on my main.

Lessons: Pay back is a b****. > and well... ( Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
    -Plato ) not sure how this relates to WoW and this story but I'll go with it. ;D
    So in a very roundabout way you've told us that you got trolled the same way you trolled a tank before? Karma, man. Karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

If you realy had Trouble reading that then your english must be worse than the OPs...

Yeah it's always cool fucking with people. Divine Sacrifice is just so so so much Fun
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

Quote Originally Posted by Destined2Rock
    So in a very roundabout way you've told us that you got trolled the same way you trolled a tank before? Karma, man. Karma.
    Yep Karma is payback's sister but she's also a b****.

You make me sick worm. Go crawl into a book or some garbage you are less literate than those who can read hes post clearly.

I like the story op. Its pretty funny and the fact they were being jerks makes it funnier.

I found the story funny, but Logabas had a fair point, i had to translate it before i could laugh.

Your story tells of some decent players being arsehats and you seem to want to make a point that people that have done good things in the game are idiots. I will tell you a reverse story.

I have deaths demise and celestial defender as well as a host of other crap on my (old) main.

Last night while i was doing daily heroic, we was on Loken and we skipped one of the patrolling big mobs. The huntard thought it was funny to misdirect this mob to me and watch as i died while our healer and tank went afk.

As a result our group wiped as he went to kill everyone else (ofc not the hunter who fd).

I told him he was a fucking idiot and what reason he had for doing that other than to be a fucking idiot. His reply was "I like your mum".

tl;dr = Morons are morons regardless of what you have or have not done in the game.
    I've been banned from forums countless times for having an opinion. Well, my opinion still hasn't changed, but my username has gone through numerous incarnations.

Why would in ANY WAY this community would even CARE about how you got trolled?

It's like u come here and start showing off or complaining - wtf?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Russelcoight
    You make me sick worm. Go crawl into a book or some garbage you are less literate than those who can read hes post clearly.

I like the story op. Its pretty funny and the fact they were being jerks makes it funnier.
    The story's not really funny. Being an asshole to an asshole isn't funny. Justice, perhaps, but not funny.

I'm not even inclined to believe it, though. Come on. That boss hits like a wet noodle. No-one with Death's Demise could possibly die to it, even when caught off-guard. Hell, no-one with "the Explorer" could die to him.

Deleted

I didn't find anything amusing about the story whatsoever, but I did find it annoying to read because of all the missing commas and periods. It's okay to make a mistake here or there but atleast _try_ to make a coherent post.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    I didn't find anything amusing about the story whatsoever, but I did find it annoying to read because of all the missing commas and periods. It's okay to make a mistake here or there but atleast _try_ to make a coherent post.
    I honestly didn't notice =/

commas are like training wheels. If you know how to read you don't need em.

I think people are nerd raging about the story because of grammar ....... Most people speak English and a separate language. Most the losers that whine about minor things speak English as their only.. makes me laugh!

Worst. Analogy. Ever.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&cn=Zerate

Do...do you like....do you like..uhm...read before you post such shi-..err...stuff?
    Training wheels?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

From Wikipedia : Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, eg when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as salmon, mackerel and kingfish.

Trolling can be phonetically confused with trawling, a completely different method of fishing, where a net (trawl) is drawn through the water instead of lines. Trolling is used both for recreational and commercial fishing whereas trawling is used mainly for commercial fishing.

Trolling from a moving boat is a technique of big-game fishing and is used when fishing from boats to catch large open-water species such as tuna and marlin. Trolling is also a freshwater angling technique.

Trolling from a moving boat involves moving quite slowly through the water; this may be accomplished by use of a special trolling motor.

Many anglers troll for some or most of their fish. Trolling is the way to catch trout and salmon on lakes and reservoirs; it is the method on some muskie waters. It is a valued technique for walleye, an overlooked method for black bass, and an important means of catching striped bass. In saltwater, trolling is a critical method for catching many pelagic species, especially billfish, and important for pursuing many inshore species, including kingfish, bluefish, and various jacks. There is plenty of science and drama involved, whether the quarry is blue marlin, chinook salmon, walleye, or dolphin.[1]

----------------------
    Trolling is done in a large body of water(Kind of like a forum or large chat channel)

I love seeing this word misused. You were harrased by the other members of the group) You were not trolled.

When you got pissed about the guy in trade talking about doing his cousin you got trolled for taking the bait.

Get it?

"Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart

When you got pissed about the guy in trade talking about doing his cousin you got trolled for taking the bait.

Get it?

Ah I see I guess when a word is used too many times to describe too many things it becomes misused thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudster

tl;dr = Morons are morons regardless of what you have or have not done in the game.
    My point wasn't what they had done in the game made them morons,<look a comma :P> it takes time and a tad bit amount of coor. to pull a realm first depending on your realm it might be more that stresses people out and being humans that we are we often redirect that to get it off our chest such by being a d***. The reason in this case why it's funny is because I could understand them and the view point I had in the group(the nub alt).

10+ Year Old Account

Ah I see I guess when a word is used too many times to describe too many things it becomes misused thanks for the info.
    No.

Taking the bait, you are the fish.