SHIZ SHIZ SHIZ!!!

<MAJOR SPOILERS>

Didn't Arthas kill his father with Frostmourne? it was like the first thing he did with it. That means that his father's soul IE the guy he talks to in the expansion, is in some way under the control of either Frostmourne or Ner'zhul!

This would mean that Ner'zhul still has control and faking the king's speech in order to remain alive. Maybe they are only "The lich king While Arthas is bound/wearing the crown, and that way Ner'zhul can bond with a new host IE Bolvar (also everlasting fire lich king is so much cooler than ice lich king. It's like watching a Gillet commercial).

Or I could be full of it, you decide.

OR The sword shattered and his soul escaped...
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

10+ Year Old Account

Re: SHIZ SHIZ SHIZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedfaith
    <MAJOR SPOILERS>

Didn't Arthas kill his father with Frostmourne? it was like the first thing he did with it. That means that his father's soul IE the guy he talks to in the expansion, is in some way under the control of either Frostmourne or Ner'zhul!

This would mean that Ner'zhul still has control and faking the king's speech in order to remain alive. Maybe they are only "The lich king While Arthas is bound/wearing the crown, and that way Ner'zhul can bond with a new host IE Bolvar (also everlasting fire lich king is so much cooler than ice lich king. It's like watching a Gillet commercial).

Or I could be full of it, you decide.

OR The sword shattered and his soul escaped...
    Frostmourne have been shattered...
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Is this a troll?

There are thousands of souls inside Frostmourne, when Frostmourne broke his fathers soul and everyone elses were freed. And Ner'zhul is dead, the lich king killed him when he was sitting on the throne for 5 years.

You can clearly see in the video that frostmourne was shattered.

Since we still do not know the full details of what happens, parts of my post will be my speculation.
    I believe that while Arthas's body was killed, so was the current entity of evil known as the Lich king. I'd like to point out that, ever since the start of WotLK, Nerzhul's soul has been destroyed. That fact is shown in the Arthas novel. So no, Terenas's image isn't Nerzhul. This is also evidenced by the fact that Uther's soul is seen in HoR. The reason these souls appear in the presence of Frostmourne (and when it is shattered) is because frostmourne absorbs the soul of every being it slays.
    Technicallly, the first thing arthas did with frostmourne was slay mal'gans. The only reason his soul isn't in there is becaae he is a nathrezim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakos
    Or in that matter, they could of at least made Tirion stand still flexing with is muscles bulging from every point in his body and then say "This is the level beyond paladin!!!!" and go super saiyan.

I have a problem with Zer'zhul, the kickass shaman that sargeras personally corrupted into a monster could possibly be killed by a emo-punk who was pulled on strings all the way through. I much prefer the Idea that the scene in the book was to test Arthas' Loyalty, and having failed, he allowed Icecrown citadel to be invaded as to find a worthy host, making Arthas believe he was doing it of his own accord the whole was through.

I really hate it when Blizz kills off influential character that do not deserve to die.

If Deathwing dies next expansion I will honestly cry. He's a character that was SO GODDAMN INSANE that he stopped trusting the voices in his head. I can honestly say that if a person like him exists IRL, he's my hero.
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Yeah... Sargeras had nothing to do with Ner'zhul's corruption. That was ALL Kil'jaedan there.... And I am sorry that you prefer to make up your own story when it doesn't go your way. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakos
    Or in that matter, they could of at least made Tirion stand still flexing with is muscles bulging from every point in his body and then say "This is the level beyond paladin!!!!" and go super saiyan.