Question about T10 tanking

Im not a dk main but i should be getting my first bit of t10 soon, was there any pieces in particular to avoid, i was looking at hands because my current ones are pretty bad, but if the hands were bad i would rethink my decision.

Thanks ahead

Re: Question about T10 tanking

Hands are getting changed into +armor next minipatch. +Armor is good.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

10+ Year Old Account

Hands are sweet, and will be even sweeter next patch. The chest armor is horrible, and will remain horrible with the next patch too. The rest of the T10 pieces are allright.

Dont forget that Hands and Legs will drop from Toravon in VoA though

Quote Originally Posted by Alexio
    Dont forget that Hands and Legs will drop from Toravon in VoA though
    And I would so count on that if I'd ever seen a DK tank piece drop in VoA. At any tier.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Hands are sweet, and will be even sweeter next patch. The chest armor is horrible, and will remain horrible with the next patch too. The rest of the T10 pieces are allright.
    why?

10+ Year Old Account

Chest is crap because the frost emblem chest has far better stats.

what he said. Couple the tier legs and the emblem chest together and you are nearly expertise soft capped with any of the specs. Throw in an expertise/stam gem in the head and bingo meta solved and soft cap reached in 3 items.

Deleted

I have the T10 helm, shoulders and gloves.

I can choose the emblem chest and lose the 4p T10 or the T10 chest and pick the bonus... I Don't know if the expertice is worth it... i already have 33 with the 251 axe. Before the "new" Tier chest i had no choice. i was going to go for the emblem chest... but right now i don't really know what to pick.

If you are going to 4p T10 is either the chest or the pants.. and the crafted pants are good too. and easier to get.

To put it simple:

4p T10 with chest: Extra armor from Gloves Pants and Chest.
    4p T10 with pants: Extra armor from Gloves and chest but way more expertice.

thinking in terms of BiS gear you dont want to go with the crafted legs and be stuck with that 251 axe, as you can get better itemised weapons like the cryptmaker or shadows edge eventually. Having the tier legs gives far greater potential for swapping gear around

10+ Year Old Account

The T10 chest is simply awful. In every possible situation. If you want to have 4pT10, get all but the chest and use the frost emblem chest, because THAT chest is brilliant.

maybe im missing sumthing but i dont know how the t10 gloves are ne where close to the 264 EoF ones... yes a LITTLE more armor with update. but unless u need Hit Rating, 264 are better more Stam and If your a BS its a 3 socket Gloves...with crazy armor.. thats sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryx
    maybe im missing sumthing but i dont know how the t10 gloves are ne where close to the 264 EoF ones... yes a LITTLE more armor with update. but unless u need Hit Rating, 264 are better more Stam and If your a BS its a 3 socket Gloves...with crazy armor.. thats sexy.
    It's because you're comparing 251 gloves to 264 gloves. Wait till we have the comparable stats.