(Spoiler) Concerning the Cutscene

This is a qq post, but its not about "Blizzard epic fail on the video" its about YOU.

After reading countless of posts on the video I've concluded that the majority of people hate it. I believe that the main reason behind this feeling is that people feel it is lacking in almost every aspect. I've seen people complain about the lack of lore characters, the confusion of bolvar, Lord of the Rings parallels and metaphors, Deathwing's involvement and most shockingly "why doesn't it show us in the video?" Most of the posts in any thread concerning the topic have alot of angry dissapointed people complaining about how Blizzard dropped the ball, and it makes me ask myself...

Do you people honestly believe that this is the FULL CONCLUSION of the expansion?

This cutscene is simply the video of the initial aftermath of Arthas' death. There is so much lore going on in Icecrown, Blizzard couldn't possibly hope to wrap up Jaina, Sylvannas, Muradin, Varian and Darion's storylines in one single cutscene, so they decided to focus on the most important element of the story and that is Arthas' death and the creation of a new Lich King. The other stories will play out before and or after the fight. There is such thing as in-game storytelling, and it seems like people have forgotten this. People are acting like this video is the last bit of content of the expansion, as in "leave here and never return" (fade to black) now just wait until Cataclysm. We would have to be insane to assume that there wouldn't be some sort of post video storytelling.

TLDR Verion: You people who flammed the video. It isn't a fake, it's the real thing, but its only a portion of the Wrath of the Lich King conclusion.

Paintball Employee: Ok guys so those are the safety rules. Are there any questions before we head into the arena?
    Idiot Friend: Can you give us a number crunch real quick?
    Paintball Employee: I give you a 32.33 chance of survival.
    Idiot Friend: Is that repeating?
    Paintball Employee: Of course.
    All of us: ZOMFG HIGH5

Deleted

Re: (Spoiler) Concerning the Cutscene

Well, the soundfiles confirmed the aftermats of Characters appearance after Arthas' death.

Re: (Spoiler) Concerning the Cutscene

I still would like to point out, it's not the helm that makes you the Lich King, it's the blade. Other than that I had no problem with the video.
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".