lake of spirit

as u seen guys all the t10 sets dont have spirit and i get item lvl 264 without spirit too so my mana regen drops too much
    what should i do ?
    i was thinking to get 264 trinket with spell power and mana regen , i really have problem in fights when i dont have mana btw i manage my gems and evocation good , dont tell me that
    and my haste is 1100 and have 3 t10 . so my mana drain in no time if i do 2 ro 3 arcane lvl 4
    so need help ty a lot

Re: lake of spirit

use 2pc T9 until you get 4pc T10

Obviously you don't manage your evocations well if you are running oom. I'm sorry if that isn't what you want to hear, but, stop spamming AB.

10+ Year Old Account

lol when i read the title i thought i was going to read some unknown lore about a lake of spirit but to answer your question
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    Obviously you don't manage your evocations well if you are running oom. I'm sorry if that isn't what you want to hear, but, stop spamming AB.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Modify your rotation to fit your mana, you shouldn't have any problems if you're doing it right. That's what separates the good from the worse when it comes to Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by shinysting
    as u seen guys all the t10 sets dont have spirit and i get item lvl 264 without spirit too so my mana regen drops too much
    what should i do ?
    i was thinking to get 264 trinket with spell power and mana regen , i really have problem in fights when i dont have mana btw i manage my gems and evocation good , dont tell me that
    and my haste is 1100 and have 3 t10 . so my mana drain in no time if i do 2 ro 3 arcane lvl 4
    so need help ty a lot
    agreeing with the person below, you should not run oom if you know how to use your mana gem + evo cooldowns. 3t10 is fine if you have 2t9 along with it. but if you dont have 2t9, stick with 2t10 + 2t9, even though this will not address your mana issues.

Just don't try swimming in that lake!

The only time you should have mana problems as an arcane mage is when you're really unlucky with mb procs and refuse to spend the ab stack until you get a proc.

14 ab's in a row without proc makes me emo >

Which fights? What raid setup?

Do you have kings? Blessing of Wisdom? And most important Replenishment?

hey
    ty for comment
    on festugard i do 10k dps but i ask 2 druid to innvert me so just use 1 evocation but normally casue of latancy i have i may use 2 arcame blast lvl 4 and as u see my spirit drops a lot so i am thinking to get a healer +264 trinket from vendor with my frost badges so there is no mana excuse for me
    and this is my gear :
    http://www.wowranked.com/character.p...re=EU&resync=1