Thread: Favouritism

Favouritism

Re: Favouritism

just no

So true... I mean, they don't like enhancement shamans SO much that they hit the hardest of every melee class, have elemental abilities that hit just as hard, AND have wolves, that if used, will completely decimate anything without instant heals.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

They arent adding skins till live, and even then they just plan to recycle t6.. which I would have no problem with lol

save the best for last?

Quote Originally Posted by Akinyo
    So true... I mean, they don't like enhancement shamans SO much that they hit the hardest of every melee class, have elemental abilities that hit just as hard, AND have wolves, that if used, will completely decimate anything without instant heals.
    Now that's talking out of your ass. If we hit the hardest out of any melee class then we would of been wanted for our damage in Season 5-6. Thought no, they wanted DKs Paladins and other classes since they was able to hit so much harder and be super defensive.

If we hit so much harder then other melee classes, then we should also be topping the other melee since we also hit faster then Arms warriors, DKs, and Paladins. Which isn't happening in the top guilds.

Ever heard of the phrase - 'Always leave the best till last'??

Probably not true in this case but hey, you never know.

Clueless scrub is completely clueless.

it's not about love, are you in a hurry to receive something as shitty as mage, hunter, paladin and maybe DK.
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

You're right I'm sure they're just having trouble working out the animations for our shoulder-mounted plasma cannons and jet packs :
    Baretta M92 Custom Praiyachat Sword Cutlass Special
    Starcaller Renzokuken, 80 Dwarf Shaman

If they pop berserking, wolves and bloodlust they will "completely decimate anything" a clothie without instant heals.

Enhancement is terrible.

Its not hard to kite.

I lol'd soooooo hard at this

Warrior helm is so shitty they didn't even fix one of the horns!

Im in love with the maker of that picture.

Yep, Blizz hates shamans.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

i bet it will look exactly like the tauren marine for starcraft
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by g1gant1c
    save the best for last?
    It can atleast not be uglier than the Druid set

Deleted

Locking thread. You could have posted in any one other the other threads. Seriously guys whilst I'm as pissed off as the rest of you that we have no T10, I'm getting further pissed off by the constant creating of new threads.