Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Barawr i have an idea

So, seeing as how we have had a very large turn of fan-based armor sets which people seem to enjoy (A LOT) can we have a shaman "Fan-art armorset" dedicated thread? Not t10 or t12 or even t69 (which i got a secret leak for and its amazing imho)

i have no idea what it takes to do something like a thread basically dedicated to image posts as mmo isnt an imageboard and we would need some major moderation and rules which i have no clue about to do so. So what do ya think?

and sry, the pc im on (in my college library) wont allow me to message you personally for some reason :P . Thread can be deleted after confirmation or negation. THX!
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Re: Barawr i have an idea

I saw an awesome drawing of a shaman set today, it should be posted here

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote from: Ghostcrawler
    Dear Shamans,
    First, let me start by apologizing for your Tier10 Preview's delay. We honestly forgot that the Shaman class existed until we were looking over our complete Preview Page here, and asked the Website designers why there was still a blank button.

Our bad.

However, because the Shaman community deserves a quick response, we have spent the last twelve minutes sketching up your armor set. I believe you will be as pleased as we are.

PS: The squirrel with the mohawk needs to be fed hourly, or he will die. There is a quest to capture a new squirrel, take him to the Barbershop, and finally track down a Legendary Blacksmith who will undergo the dangerous and expensive procedure to replace your dead squirrel with a live one. Repercussions for not replacing your dead squirrel are still being worked out. Expect the worst.

Deleted

^ could at least give credit to the original creator of that picture / thread.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    ^ could at least give credit to the original creator of that picture / thread.
    don't know saw it on guild forum, so don't know original creator

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

There's a DS on his shoulder...

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-shaman/(joke)-'blizzard'-releases-shaman-t10-with-apology/

^^
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

didn't saw that ! xD

feel so ... right now ,

I will go ahead and set up a thread for posting various fan art in (including T10 versions). In the process I am going to lock the current threads open related purely to the art so they will drop from the first page. I would ask that those who have posted fan art simply repost in the new thread once it is created.