Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Alliance suddenly went god mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    it takes a healer, a prot paladin and a dps capable of bashing their face on their keyboard while targeting drek to win AV with all towers up (for alliance).
    Capping the towers only requires one person, and you don't *have* to kill Drek to win, the option to beat them through reinforcements exists.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Re: Alliance suddenly went god mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarmful
    Barh, sorry, BG: Rampage / Saccage ^^ It is not about defensive recials, it is about Alliance.. being veery good at coorparate with each other. It is like banging your head against a premade wall all the time . They are just goood compared to our team, even though we are a great geared AB team, they mostly beat us, hard.
    I play on Rampage, and I win 60-75% of the games I've queue'd up for this past couple months.

My overall win % is 58%, but its only that low because a year ago I would queue and usually be on the losing end of 4v15.

Honestly, if you play on Rampage the only BG you can whine about is AV, and thats if you aren't smart enough to start things off by asking if you have enough tanks and healers to zerg.

If yes, then GG, zerg the allies and win. If not? Then you will have hammered out you can't win that way, and you will usually have more help on the defensive side.
    When in doubt, check a spreadsheet.