Thread: [TV] House M.D.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Wink House season 7!

Whos gonna watch it!?

Im actually very interested about this season, i dont want to be a spoiler or anything so if you dont wanna read this then dont!

Since cuddy and house are dating now i think somthing tragic is going to happen to cuddy and make house more miserable cause i honestly think there not gonna end house with him being happy thats just my opinion tho. Along with all of this is all happening there going to make every other character have a somewhat of a happy ending so it brings out the misery that house gets towards the end.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

First 2 episodes have been pretty good. It's weird seeing cuttie with house. But as far as your prediction goes, it seems kind of predictable. What I think is going to happen is Cuttie and House are going to get in a lot of arguments about different procedures and what not. One is going to make the two blow up, house is going to go back on Vicodin and not tell anyone. Then he is going to go into another psychotic rampage and slit cutties throat!

Haha that would be a good show. Probably won't happen because he would go to jail and end the show but really I can't see any way for the producers to screw up this season. It's set up so well.

O and what happened to 13? We will find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shammypower View Post
    First 2 episodes have been pretty good. It's weird seeing cuttie with house. But as far as your prediction goes, it seems kind of predictable. What I think is going to happen is Cuttie and House are going to get in a lot of arguments about different procedures and what not. One is going to make the two blow up, house is going to go back on Vicodin and not tell anyone. Then he is going to go into another psychotic rampage and slit cutties throat!

Haha that would be a good show. Probably won't happen because he would go to jail and end the show but really I can't see any way for the producers to screw up this season. It's set up so well.

O and what happened to 13? We will find out!
    cuddy.
    cuddy.
    cuddy.

it's in op's post.
    it's how they pronounce it in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    cuddy.
    cuddy.
    cuddy.

it's in op's post.
    it's how they pronounce it in the show.
    I think he intentionally made that typo, cus he thinks that cuddy is cute. Or not.

OT: The first episodes were strange, they werent the same as normal House, and House isnt House when he's happy. I did like those episodes, but if House & Cuddy love is gonna continue, i dont think this will be a successful season.

It's so weird seeing House not miserable. I hope they'll break up again. :<

Shockingly, I really never watched House for more than 5-7 episodes. So I missed all the Character Development that took place throughout all the previous seasons. Just about all I know about the Show is House a Doctor, and most of the time he will try to cure the Patient for one Illness, just to find out that they instead have something else and cure them for that shortly afterwards. So ya...

Im looking forward to seeing it when I have the chance. I wasnt really happy with the end of S6. I like House more when he isnt "happy."
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

What Mijen said.

I'm 2 episodes in season 7 and don't really like happy and joy going around, not that anything's wrong with it.
    For me House is some vicodin powered genius, who simply can't be fixed. Sure, it was predictable, but that's how I loved it.
    Right now show became something with a mixed feelings, sure it's good ol' House, with sarcastic remarks, but it's just not the same as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    That, sadly, is how it became. Originally, they quite faithfully depicted half-way proper differential diagnosis, which is the department House is the head of. For some eps now, it's more like "hey, he has X! TREAT HIM!"... "oh shit, nooo, it's Y! TREAT!"... "okay, that didn't turn out well, lets just pump BLAH into his veins and see"... followed by a "ahhh, it was simply BLUB all the way, how easy to solve if you know it".
    It should be: "Okay symptoms A, B, C and D, that gives a possible list of X, Y, BLUB and what BLAH is for, write that down!", and then consecutively test for stuff and cross things from that preexisting list. The medicine has suffered notably in the last few eps, in favor of some cumbersome soap opera. I hope the writers can either improve the latter a tad, or straddle back a meter in style.
    Don't get me wrong! It still is a great show! Just no longer awesome, like it has bees in seasons 1-3.
    This is so true. Seems like the writers got lazy during the last two seasons...

I dont get how are seasons 1-3 better than 4-6? In 1-3 seasons, nothing was going on compared to 4-6. All of the seasons always had those several ways to diagnose, but the last seasons actually had different episodes that werent the default. Like Houses team were like 20 people, then the episode where one guy had House and other people as hostages, Kutners death, Ambers death, House trying to save his friendship with Wilson in his own way, House getting help, so on. What did seasons 1-3 have? House got shot, had a romance with Stacy and got an angry cop following him. Thats it, they werent even cool.

Or maybe, Im the only one here who watches the show not only because of the medical puzzles?

Well these first 2 episodes of season 7 are needed to get the plot warmed up, at the end of episode 2 House and Cuddy went at it and that was what i was wating for, and here on out House and Cuddy are going to try and be honest as possible so House isnt necessarily going to act different he will still be the exact same just without the essence of being miserable.

AND I MISS THIRTEEN ALREADY! HER AND HOUSE ARE MY FAV!
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Deleted

The House M.D thread.

This thread is for all fans of House M.D, one of the best shows of its kind out there in my eyes.

You can post memorable House quotes, post your impressions on the newest episode or share with the other House-viewers which season you liked the best. Everything.

Pic for haters

God, the things I would do to Thirteen.

Here's a quote by House:

"Gotta see if our patient's a unicorn or just a slutty horse."

Best memories of House has to be back in high school senior year during two-a-day's football practice before school started. Me and my buddy woke up at 5am for practice, came back and watched nonstop House until 5pm for the 2nd practice, then came back and watched until we passed out on the couch every day for two weeks.

I hadn't seen the show till about four years ago when a co worker told me I resemble house too much not to, and then lent me the first season on dvd. The similarity was mostly just cynical outlooks and belief in (and frequent mention of) the fact that everyone lies.

I'm not as bad about it now as back then, so the comparison doesn't fly as much anymore. One of my favorite quotes to this day is "disappointment is just anger for wimps".
    Last edited by Trite; 2010-10-23 at 11:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    Then, I thought, the screen grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censor swung by Norton whose deletions hit upon the C drive door. "Wretch," I cried, "thy geek hath lent thee -by these websites he has sent thee respite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of game gore! Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost game gore!" Quoth the server, "404."

Deleted
    House is stil, after all these seasons, a pretty good show. I never watched it for the medical mystery but for the characters and funny parts. They should add more clinic scenes! They're always entertaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kakka5 View Post
    House is stil, after all these seasons, a pretty good show. I never watched it for the medical mystery but for the characters and funny parts. They should add more clinic scenes! They're always entertaining.
    Lol yeah the clinic scenes are funny as hell. House is so good at dissing people xd

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't watched much of House but what I have seen it seems like a very clever show. The first episode I saw had House sifting through someones intestines so.. it seems interesting :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Loved today's episode and I cant wait for it to come back on in the next two weeks, so much seems to be changing.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2010-10-26 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted

Any House MD fans?

Any House MD fans around here?
    If so tell me what your favorite quality about Gregori House is + quote!

I watch every week!

Also, best quote: