Toravon's Frost Orbs

I read in the patch notes posted here that the despawn timer on dead Frost Orbs was being reduced, does anyone know when that is happening?

In a 25 pug yesterday it took us 4 attempts to kill him and by the last two attempts it was such a cluster-fuck that you could hardly see the floor.

Is it a hotfix or will it be something fixed on Tuesday the 9th??
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

Re: Toravon's Frost Orbs

Despawn timer?

You're supposed to kill them.....

Make the encounter harder, pugs shouldnt be able to faceroll into t10.25.

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    Despawn timer?

stop trolling

he said despawn timer on dead frost orbs, because if you dont kill the boss the orbs stay dead on the floor for the next tries aswell
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Despawn timer?

despawn AFTER death

10+ Year Old Account

Despawn timer?

Read, comprehend, post comment.
    Not the other way around.
    What is worth fighting for?

Quote Originally Posted by keke
    Just kill the boss? This encounter is just patheticly easy in either 25 / 10 man. Get 2 healers that are good and they can probably solo heal this shit, honestly.

One paladin on the tanks with beacon, one healer on the raid. And of course maybe one more for the raid.

To answer your question, I personally don't know when they are fixing the despawn timer, so stop wiping on one of the easiest parts of VoA (Koralon is harder then Toravon tbh) and just kill him.
    Reallyreally?

From what I saw, the Frozen orbs that were still "up" after a wipe were just graphical glitches, they didn't actually hurt the raid nor were they targetted.

Most likely just a hotfix. You prolly wont get to actually see a diffrence or anything. Could even already have been done.
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

Starting a flame war for no reason? Are you offended by anything I've said? No, I'm raid leading every VoA25 / 10 every single week 3 times on my main and my alts, and if you're that offended by what I wrote, then get your shit sorted out.

If I wouldn't have fought these bosses, would I be posting in this thread? NO I would not, so stop assuming complete and utter crap. I'm actually considering reporting YOUR post for being quite offensive towards me, implying I'm bad at what I do, etc etc etc. So just go back to your corner please.

2 healers can't "solo" anything? Explain then why you can do Saurfang 25 man with 2 healers? Explain then to me how you can manage to have 2 healers on Toravon? I've done it, and I can do it again, and do you know why? Clearly we are not on the same level of raiding, so me explaining how I did it and HOW I did it followed by threatening to report my post for .. something, is completely unnesessary.

Let me break it down for you in case you still can't understand what I'm talking about and summarize;

Koralon, huge AoE from time to time, that needs to be healed up.
    Toravon, huge AoE that takes people down to 50% and increasing on every AoE.

Now, you do realise that if you go with 2 healers, you will have 21 DPSers. Having 21 DPSers will bring Toravon down faster then I'm bringing you down now, so please, start thinking logically. It's not hard to AoE heal and have a paladin spamming holy lights on the tank for 1½ minute.

Jesus christ.. My point with these 2 posts of mine was to help you one-shot this boss so you will avoid wiping on him and see the clusterfucks of non-despawned orbs. If 2 healers is a bit too low for you, I also stated in my first post that you can of course have an extra raid healer if you feel like it.
    They said 2 healers can't 'solo' anything because solo healing requires one healer, hence the term 'SOLO' healing.
    2 healers would be dual healing.

And the poster was in a PuG killing the boss, so it's hard to tell him to stop wiping on it when he's dealing with 24 other retards messing the raid up.

Toravon's Frost Orbs
    pun intended!

Quote Originally Posted by Jomsy
    They said 2 healers can't 'solo' anything because solo healing requires one healer, hence the term 'SOLO' healing.
    2 healers would be dual healing.

And the poster was in a PuG killing the boss, so it's hard to tell him to stop wiping on it when he's dealing with 24 other retards messing the raid up.
    /thread

lol stick to dead orb despawning which is the topic

Get 2 healers that are good and they can probably solo heal this shit, honestly.

One paladin on the tanks with beacon, one healer on the raid. And of course maybe one more for the raid.
    solo = 1

2 good helaers = 2

paladin on tanks and a raid healer and another raid healer = 3

so is it 1, 2 or 3 healers?

wait... it takes people more than one try...?

Quote Originally Posted by xoxoAlu
    wait... it takes people more than one try...?
    It does if you're on a server that was ever the target of a "recommended for new players" designation. ;x

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatingbullets
    /thread
    Sadly I disagree with the fact a comment about something completely unrelated to the thread would put an end to it.