Help with next piece of Frost gear (fury)

I seem to have come to an impasse as to which to get next with the Frost badges; T10 helm or Herkuml trinket.

Armory is as follows:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ane&cn=Asbjorn

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Help with next piece of Frost gear (fury)

You'd actually get more out of the 60 frost leather DPS belt, your current belt sucks. Ony helm to T10 251 is a minor upgrade compared to 226 belt ---> 264. And you'd be unlikely to replace the belt anytime soon where you would replace the token with a whispering fanged skull/ deathbringer's will combo. Though I doubt you'd get DBW in pickups - baddies make Saurfang hard. 3% is my best in the past 5 weeks.

PS: those gloves are bad. Gatecrasher's Gauntlets are much better but it's a little too late now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    You'd actually get more out of the 60 frost leather DPS belt, your current belt sucks. Ony helm to T10 251 is a minor upgrade compared to 226 belt ---> 264. And you'd be unlikely to replace the belt anytime soon where you would replace the token with a whispering fanged skull/ deathbringer's will combo. Though I doubt you'd get DBW in pickups - baddies make Saurfang hard. 3% is my best in the past 5 weeks.
    This guy is wrong.

Get all T10 pieces as soon as possible since it doesn't drop anywhere. Unlike offgear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribute
    This guy is wrong.

Get all T10 pieces as soon as possible since it doesn't drop anywhere. Unlike offgear.
    I heard VOA drops legs and gloves

Also, they have their 2p T9 and 2p T10, which is a good combo. first two items I bought were the str cloak and the leather belt, I would suggets the leather belt unless your in a guild that can easily farm Valithira
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom

PS: those gloves are bad. Gatecrasher's Gauntlets are much better but it's a little too late now...
    I got gloves because I want to eventually have 4 pc T10, and legs are pretty terrible considering there is a wealth of Exp in ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribute
    This guy is wrong.

this guy is wrong, lol, if all ur doing is pick ups then going with t10 minus gloves, badge glove, str cloak, leather belt and token.