Ele shaman PVP help

Hai guys,
    I used to play a rogue during the furious season and got to 2350 in 3's with Rogue Lock Druid, However
    I just started to play pvp on my shaman and i'm still learning, other than still upging my gear which i am doing slowly, I wanted to ask for some help from SKILLED ele shamans that are at least 2100+ in arena.
    My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Raichu
    I guess what i'm asking is; Are there any changes i could make to character that would help my pvp experience in arena, i'm currently playing with a shadowpriest in 2's trying to spellcleave it up. Gems/enchants/spec/glyphs that should be changed ( besides enchanting the helm :P, i'll do that later today)? If anyone actually plays the comp - any strategies?

OR

Just general tips that the average ele shaman might not know about PVPing against certain comps/classes/situations

Thanks!

Re: Ele shaman PVP help

ArenajunkiesDOTcom..

Quote Originally Posted by pìka
    ArenajunkiesCOTcom..

edit: non-rude response: Arena junkies does not have any useful information for ele shamans, i have already visited that site, but thanks for the try.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanz
    Remove all your resilence and stamina gems, gem for Spellpower, and once you can get the 30 frost badge totem+haste neck/cloak/wep/AV haste ring gem for sp/haste.

Replace flame shock glyph by lava burst glyph, it's more burst

Spec is fine really.

I have no experience with playing shadowpriest/ele in 2v2.

Make a Focus shock macro and abuse it, use purges alot, Hexing the Warrior against Warr druid while druid is Silences Helps, Thunderstorm off bridges obviously, break vanish with earthbind totem. Not really alot of specific trics to use Except for Root warrior Thunderstorm off healer or whatever.
    Good start, Tyvm - so you're saying to wear more pve gear? i have some high ilevel pve gear just i feel squishy as is.