Thread: Heroic Strike

10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Strike

So during my time spent playing wrath going from noob to casual raider i have realized the importance of heroic strike

It is my most damaging move as fury
    After playing fury PvE i realized its burst potential in high rage situations in PvP. (can burst alot if timed right)
    I tried to do a whole boss encounter as the tank without having a single melee hit go off, but all of them as Heroic strikes (my hand was really tired afterwards).
    Tryed the incite build out and it too revolved around the proper use of heroic strike.

So what i'm getting at is that i'm auplading blizzard for making a move that preforms a multitude of tasks for every single spec.

So tell me your heroic strike stories, Your biggest hits, your best use of it etc. etc.

And off-topic is there an addon forum, i looked but could not find one, i was going to reveiw power aura's which i recently downloaded and i approve of it greatly

Re: Heroic Strike

costs too much rage for being a non rage generating ability. Cleave evan more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir
    costs too much rage for being a non rage generating ability. Cleave evan more so.
    lolwut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis

It is my most damaging move as fury
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSpot.com
    A very common misconception about heroic strike that some warriors make is that heroic strike does a lot of damage. They say this because they see the numbers on their screen and in their combat log that says heroic strike did a lot of damage. While this is ok that they see this, the important thing to note is what you don’t see. And what you don’t see is a main hand auto attack. Most of heroic strikes damage which you see on your screen and in your combat log is actually damage that would have happened anyway.

so no not quite friend

if any thing

i believe your attempting a troll

10+ Year Old Account

Quote from: TankSpot.com
    A very common misconception about heroic strike that some warriors make is that heroic strike does a lot of damage. They say this because they see the numbers on their screen and in their combat log that says heroic strike did a lot of damage. While this is ok that they see this, the important thing to note is what you don’t see. And what you don’t see is a main hand auto attack. Most of heroic strikes damage which you see on your screen and in your combat log is actually damage that would have happened anyway.
    ok well if you think of it that way, as in heroic strike adds damage on to damage that would alrdy have happened, then i guess melee would be your most damaging thing, but since heroic strike is a move, it's damage is the highest regardless of wether the damage would have happened anyways

Blizzard said they want to remove on next swing abilities in cata

This is a really bad attempt at trolling. We all know Heroic Strike needs to be fixed, and Blizz agrees. Move along.
    Carthago delenda est.

ummm, just my 2 cents, but it doesnt look like a troll.....

Stop being butthurt by his post and start talking about how you once oneshot a clothy or something worth people's time

The best part about this ability is, as stated, its multitude of tasks. Its part of every spec's rotation. But more than that, its one of if not the only ability in WoW that transfers into real life. For example, you can heroically strike your wife or children with enough rage.

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    tthurt by his post and start talking about how you once oneshot a clothy or something worth people's time
    now that would be trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Ibinto
    For example, you can heroically strike your wife or children with enough rage.
    I lol'd.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.