WoW Movies - Programs to use?

Hello, fellow forum readers(trolls),

I've been looking for a thread about this for a while and if there is one, please just link it to me instead and let this one die out.

I'm looking for some "help" when it comes to making WoW movies. I've been using Fraps and (windows movie maker(=shit)) and later on Sony Vegas(=good shit).

What other programs is there to help improve my movies? You've all seen Tales of the Past (I hope you have!), I'm looking into making movies like that. Well, I'm starting to make a series of WoW movies to come out that I will make a thread about later on once I've got it started. : )

Like the topic says, programs to use. I want to get more programs that will help me. Programs like could record and change your voice for instance. I know Sony Vegas is a powerful tool and I've just started to learn it more and more. Any better program than Fraps for recording? etc etc You get the point. Any help whatsoever is appriciated.

Again, if there is a thread about this already please point it out to me. And yes my English is crappy but let's stick to the topic shall we? ^^

//Palatrino

Re: WoW Movies - Programs to use?

Wegame.com has a download.its the recorder I use. Like it better than fraps

The most movie producers use Mac client since it have much more options for video recording, you will never get the same quality with fraps or similars...

For editing on windows, as you said sony vegas but can also give a try to Adobe Premiere Elements 8

For mac "Final Cut" its the best

xfire has a really really good video capture with a ton of editable settings. Way Way better then fraps, and its entirely free. Also you can Upload directly to xfires site with your own account. Which will give you all the code for websites. You can also do live broadcasts steams with xfire that are really really good. It will give you a small overlay... that lets you know your recording and how large the file is while recording. (it will not appear in the video) It lets you record audio from the game and with a microphone.

www.xfire.com

Quote Originally Posted by Quazzi58
    xfire has a really really good video capture with a ton of editable settings. Way Way better then fraps, and its entirely free. Also you can Upload directly to xfires site with your own account. Which will give you all the code for websites. You can also do live broadcasts steams with xfire that are really really good. It will give you a small overlay... that lets you know your recording and how large the file is while recording. (it will not appear in the video) It lets you record audio from the game and with a microphone.

www.xfire.com

^^^ i just messed with xfire and its alot better then anything else i've used. even Wegame that i mentioned in my earlier post.