Bryntroll+Queldalar (fury)

Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    I believe so, but the larger problem is that if you crit with both weapons at the same time it attributes the Deep Wounds to the offhand; this is a problem with both Whirlwind and synched-speed weapons.
    Currently I'm using a Bryntroll with Quel offhand.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Blade&n=Aerss

I upgraded to Bryntroll from Dual blade butcher(justicebringer), and currently only run 25mans in pugs since I'm in a 10man casual guild. It's nearly impossible for me to attain a cryptmaker due to this. I know it's not too great to run double 3.40speeds, but until I change my belt and can drop a ton of expertise, Ramaladni's axe is a major dps loss to put in OH according to Landsouls sheet. Even if I pick up Ramaladni, and swap out my expertise belt with vengeful noose from frost badges, it still is over a 50dps loss on landsouls sheet.

I have 62badges to spend right now, was going to pick up shoulders for 2pc, but at this point im not sure. Is it really all that big of a deal? Not sure if I should continue with my current gearing goals due to this, which were: t10shoulers > gatecrasher gauntlets, and then idk.
    Top 100.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Bryntroll+Queldalar (fury)

I could have SWORN when they were developing WOTLK they stated that "bleeds will stack"... I know different warrior's bleeds "stack" (i.e all of them cause damage rather than one knocking the others off constantly) but wouldn't it be nice if your PERSONAL deep wounds stacked? That way you wouldn't have issues like this. Perhaps it could be a Cataclysm talent point 20 points in to the Arms tree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    I could have SWORN when they were developing WOTLK they stated that "bleeds will stack"... I know different warrior's bleeds "stack" (i.e all of them cause damage rather than one knocking the others off constantly) but wouldn't it be nice if your PERSONAL deep wounds stacked? That way you wouldn't have issues like this. Perhaps it could be a Cataclysm talent point 20 points in to the Arms tree?
    Your personal bleeds - meaning Deep Wounds - do stack. Asking for Rend to stack or even to act like deep wounds and roll over would be horrible since it would turn into the only ability warriors ever did.

Anyway, Deep Wounds self stacks. Each crit refreshes the buff and adds in the damage of the prior deep wound.

At the end of BC though deep wounds was not only stacking but each crit would refresh the entire stack. Which is why you have huge dps reports from fights like Brutalis and how the DW/Devastate build came around.

So I guess it's not really all that bad, especially since it's what spreadsheet is saying given my current gear.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    So I guess it's not really all that bad, especially since it's what spreadsheet is saying given my current gear.
    It's not by any means ideal, but I think the spreadsheet doesn't take into account the weird way that Deep Wounds interacts with synched speed weapons. It does for Whirlwind, though.

Do some testing on a targeting dummy I suppose, I seem to recall the weapons desynching after not that long in combat but I can't recall what caused it.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.