My DPS problems..........

Im really stumped on how and what i can do to improve my gear.... I feel that im not hitting the Dps i can achieve with my current gear. I currently only hit about 3 - 4k... Ive got the rotation sorted....

Any help would be Great..... Thanks in Advance Also i have 55ish Emblems of frost but i don't no what to get. I got the cloak first because i was desperate for a cloak, old one sucked so bad I want to save up for the Tier 10 piece chest piece but i could just get the shoulders in the nxt few days.. Im really stuck on what i should do....

Re: My DPS problems..........

Stranger can't link it......???? Name is (Greenranger) Human Warrior (Guild) Coalition

http://www.wowarmory.com

link from here
    might do us alot better
    i was unable to find you

Too much hit, not enough crit. Not much haste either..

Quote Originally Posted by Thielwin
    Too much hit, not enough crit.
    this

Cape enchant - Bad
    Non epic gems - Bad
    Bout all I know about warriors.....and 2 gathering professions helps nothing

IMO

2 Piece T10 means stack Str and don't worry about armor pen. 14k AP on procs is very nice, about 8-9dps on non movement fights with 245 ish gear
    www.thebasementdwellers.com

Quote Originally Posted by penorzilla
    IMO

2 Piece T10 means stack Str and don't worry about armor pen. 14k AP on procs is very nice, about 8-9dps on non movement fights with 245 ish gear
    so wat Procs help add up 2 14k Attack Power?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Greenranger

Finally found me on the Armoury........ Why is the Armoury so off on the stats????
    Strength 2290. Damage 1942 - 2254.
    Crit 31.23%

yea i know i have to much hit... Its from the gear ... A few people have said not enough Crit, which i cud not agree more, because of the low crit chance it means less frequent slam instant and just general critical damage... Should i gem for crit?

IMO

no

no

no

no

IMO

I am rolling around on the floor laughing. I can not wait to see this person post a log!!!! What i love is that that person hasn't even been in ICC. As far as your gear goes try to make some socket bonuses with the 10str/10crit gem (Inscribed Amertine). Drop hit like its a fat chick.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookAustin
    yea i know i have to much hit... Its from the gear ... A few people have said not enough Crit, which i cud not agree more, because of the low crit chance it means less frequent slam instant and just general critical damage... Should i gem for crit?
    replace your mark of superhit for the FoS trinket (the scorpion) that or the banner of victory, FoS should still be better, for the crit...well sockt str+crit in your yellow sockts

should give you a small boost, i cant remember when fury warriors want to gem arp (but theres a thread about that here somewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by Palatrino
    : )
    well if were even that helpful;

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lKeyPress.html

Quote Originally Posted by SpookAustin
    so wat Procs help add up 2 14k Attack Power?
    don't follow the advice of gemming str. Arpen will be far superior if you can gem to a decent level (~65% or higher) and only gets better from then on. read the stickied arpen table for some good strategies regarding gemming/trinkets with arpen