15+ Year Old Account

Well, I finally made up my mind...

((This is not a "QQ Warriors are weak", because their not.))

So, finally dropping my warrior and moving onto a DK tank. I want a new playstyle and want to be able to go DPS when needed (I'm horrible at warrior dps, always have been...damn rage D. Just thought I'd say because I won't be posting in this section anymore, and gonna be moving onto the DK section. (Still might help some people who ask some questions here and there, but once the next minor patch comes along all my info is gonna be old and useless =\)

I loved my Warrior, but I want something new, and my Death Knight is interesting were my Warrior has gotten boring (Due to burnout, not the actual Warrior class itself). So here's good luck for all you upcoming new Warrior tanks, and current Warriors!

Have fun =)

Re: Well, I finally made up my mind...

Funny, I'm thinking of moving from Prot Pally to Prot Warr for Cata.

GL with the DK.

if you wanna dps, and warrior dps is not your best thing, i wouldnt go for a Dk..
    rather go for a paladin.. no mana / rage / runicpower+runes management

Tanking as DK is fun though.. i got both a paladin and DK tank

Good luck.. though "im not good as dps warrior" seems a bit .. weird to me :P
    thread: Smoke Grenade? I mean srsly?
    I'd also like a flashbang and then it would be just like Counter Strike.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by k0102
    Good luck.. though "im not good as dps warrior" seems a bit .. weird to me :P
    Sub-3k dps with almost all 219s =D

10+ Year Old Account

dk are more fun than warriors...leveling a warrior with bad gear drains you both physically and mentally

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    ((This is not a "QQ Warriors are weak", because their not.))

So, finally dropping my warrior and moving onto a DK tank. I want a new playstyle and want to be able to go DPS when needed (I'm horrible at warrior dps, always have been...damn rage D. Just thought I'd say because I won't be posting in this section anymore, and gonna be moving onto the DK section. (Still might help some people who ask some questions here and there, but once the next minor patch comes along all my info is gonna be old and useless =\)

I loved my Warrior, but I want something new, and my Death Knight is interesting were my Warrior has gotten boring (Due to burnout, not the actual Warrior class itself). So here's good luck for all you upcoming new Warrior tanks, and current Warriors!

Have fun =)
    My god, you said you could 'easily' outtank 10k TPS hunters and you can't do proper DPS as a warrior? Yea, you're full of shit aren't you.

Just letting you know, dks are hands down the worst tank atm. Sure you can do all the fights on them, but, despite what Blizzard would say, there is only one tank that is benched or relegated to OT right now on the sole basis of class.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberix
    No he asked the question!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Just letting you know, dks are hands down the worst tank atm. Sure you can do all the fights on them, but, despite what Blizzard would say, there is only one tank that is benched or relegated to OT right now on the sole basis of class.
    Going for fun > slightly worse.

:P

My god, you said you could 'easily' outtank 10k TPS hunters and you can't do proper DPS as a warrior? Yea, you're full of shit aren't you.
    Because holding threat as a tank and doing dps is the same thing.