Help me fix my bear druid

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ers&cn=Veluren

I feel like I'm doing an okay job so far, but what's really tripping me up is the yellow gems, I have no idea what to put there, I get so many conflicting answers when I ask on the official forums, so I've come here for help

PS. don't point out the rings and neck, I'm working on them
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Re: Help me fix my bear druid

gem pure stam and keep the +10 all stats for your meta gem

job done
    STFU and kill shit.

Erm, I'm fairly sure there aren't any stam gems that go in a yellow slot, that's the only real problem I'm having

Then again, I miss thing fairly easily
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

He means just skip the socket bonus's and gem pure stam. The bonus's are rarely worth gemming the correct colour for. You can put and gem in any slot.

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion
    He means just skip the socket bonus's and gem pure stam. The bonus's are rarely worth gemming the correct colour for. You can put and gem in any slot.
    Oh, really? I totally didn't know that

Welp, just goes to show that you never know as much as you think you do, thanks for the help

;D At your cervix

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Almega
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ers&cn=Veluren

I feel like I'm doing an okay job so far, but what's really tripping me up is the yellow gems, I have no idea what to put there, I get so many conflicting answers when I ask on the official forums, so I've come here for help

PS. don't point out the rings and neck, I'm working on them
    Starting form gear: get a tanking necklace, instead of a dps one. Same goes for your Titanium ring. Tank jewelry is in 99.9% of cases better than the agility equivalent.

On enchants: 16/22 agility on cloak, 40 stamina on bracers, 20 agility on gloves, 22 stamina on your boots. Also, get the LW agility/stamina enchant on your legs, instead of the AP/crit one. For your weapon, you will want to have Mongoose. I suggest you get the best enchants always, and not the sub-par copies (like 10 stats on chest instead of 8).

On gems, which is your main question: yellow gems can be tricky. The options are: hit/stamina, defense/stamina if you want to match the color, since they're green-colored and will match the yellow socket. Pure stamina, pure agility, or agility/stamina if you just ignore the socket bonus.

The question is: what content do you tank? Do you have a raiding guild? If you're not tanking ToC25, or ICC, you don't need to stack stamina on every single socket. Going for agility/stamina gems is generally better at lower tiers. If you PuG a lot, going pure stamina may help tho, because a) you don't know the healers, and b) RLeaders tend to check only your health when pugging.

For gemming, see if you need more health or not. And pick your choice form the list I gave you. First fix your enchants tho, really :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

1) for starters, dont gem defense/crit. worry about stamina and agility.
    2) enchant bracers, cloak (22agi),gloves, and pants properly (55stam 22agi for the pants). enchanting mats should be free with the amount of them dropping in heroics
    3) get some professions that will benefit you (drop skinning and grab something like JC or LW or even both)

all in all, the gear is pretty far behind. all you can really do is to think about a fresh start and just pound out heroics. theres honestly no point in spending 1000+ gold to fix the gems on the current gear you have it would be a waste (unless you're insanely rich). queues are instant for tanks so as long as you have the time you should be aquiring triumphs and saving them along with saving all your frost badges to get t10 tier or accessories (the idol,belt, gloves etc etc). try to get into ToC25 asap to get some gear and trophies so you can start on ICC10 and eventually move up to 25.