Demon Hunter Class

Some bloke made a petition for the Demon Hunter class:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/demon.hunter

Not a bad idea to be honest
    -Amaeph

Re: Demon Hunter Class

I don't know if you read the WoW rules when you create an account but I think I ead that Blibli don't accept petitions, so peticions are useless

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart
    I don't know if you read the WoW rules when you create an account but I think I ead that Blibli don't accept petitions, so peticions are useless
    It's not my petition lol...
    ... and yes I did read the WoW rules, did you read my first post though?

I don't like it. He doesn't back up the demand. It's unfounded, and whimsical. It'd be like asking to give a rogue healing spells or a free mount. "Why should we?" say Blizzard. "Eeeerm, because it'd be neat!" says the public. "CBA" say Blizzard.

Honestly, I feel new classes in WoW would be cool. But it's a case of fitting them into a raid without disrupting everyone else too badly. We saw a shuffle with the Paladin/Shaman swap, alongside the reduction to 25-man raids. All classes had to shuffle around and make room. Now, add a new class to the mix. What do they do? Do they do jobs better then the current classes? Why take the old classes at all, if they do?

In that respect, the suggestion is poor. It's demanding something without any thought to the consequences, but rather as a "Wouldn't that be cool" idea. New classes will probably be brought into WoW at one point or other, but not as a result of petitions like these. Blizzard will add them when they're good and ready.

Tbh, I'm kind of still waiting to see hero classes. I mean what we have now is not it, is it? I'd say rogues could turn into demon hunters or blade masters for hero classes as a start. Lock could have a demon form spell (30min buff that would work by consuming a felguard), etc.
    I just wish they put in a system where you gain "hero levels" starting from 70 being lvl 1. it doesn't have to be like the normal lvling up system, it could just be a new talent tree that you can acess, and you lvl it up with by doing specific quests, max hero lvl being 10.
    (Just a tought)
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Deleted

A demon hunter class? Sounds good if you don't mind the idea of burning your own eyes to become one of them
    To become a demon hunter, a hero must find a demon hunter who is willing to lead them through a series of rituals. These rituals involve capturing a demon and sacrificing it in order to bind a portion of its spirit inside the hero. The ritual also requires that the hero burn out their eyes with a magically-heated blade in order to contain the demon spirit.
    From http://www.wowwiki.com/Demon_Hunter

I really doubt that blizzard will implement new classes into the next expnasion but dual classes might be great think about warlock and shadow priest or shaman and paladin
    Well everthing is just quessing until blizzard announces something.

The ritual also requires that the hero burn out their eyes with a magically-heated blade in order to contain the demon spirit.
    Sounds painfull...

Quote Originally Posted by Juju
    Tbh, I'm kind of still waiting to see hero classes. I mean what we have now is not it, is it? I'd say rogues could turn into demon hunters or blade masters for hero classes as a start. Lock could have a demon form spell (30min buff that would work by consuming a felguard), etc.
    I just wish they put in a system where you gain "hero levels" starting from 70 being lvl 1. it doesn't have to be like the normal lvling up system, it could just be a new talent tree that you can acess, and you lvl it up with by doing specific quests, max hero lvl being 10.
    (Just a tought)
    I am thinking a bit of City of Heroes... I think there was some unlock when you hit max level to roll a new type of class. Perhaps Blizz could do something like this, where if you progress far enough in the game (PVP top titles or downing an end game boss a certain number of times) then you have to unlocked ability to roll a new class. This would then limit the number of this class in the game greatly but still give many people something to strive for.
    Druid 1/33/27
    Chillin on one of my Netherdrakes.

I want a demon hunter class

haha its not like this topic is over 2 years old or something.....oh wait!