Thread: Resiliance

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Resiliance

Remove, it's anoying seeing this in trade "LF arena partner, must have X much resiliance and must be good to know his tacts (I under stand that)" Seriously, i hate resiliance already, i remember in Vanilla when you could get honor in no time cause of no resiliance, then EVERYTHING was balanced ... look what it did ... unbalance, with spec and Resiliance and stuff

Dont bother with boring comments, i'll hunt u down anyway

Deleted

Re: Resiliance

You probably didn't play in vanilla if you say it was balanced. Back then to do PVP you needed good PVE gear.
    Rogues, Pom Pyro mages, hunters and warriors almost one shotted every other class.

This was balance in wow vanilla: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmlOiQw_Ng

Pally_Power Edit: Do not mock the OP for Spelling/Grammar.

Yeah lol...only because you want to kill everything in under a second in your pve gear^^
    CPU:i5-3570k@0,930V MB:ASUS P8Z77-V GPU:GTX 680 Lightning RAM:8GB DDR3 1600

That was awesome video XD

Yeah, because literally one shotting people with ambush is balanced.
    Considering the fact you even have trouble spelling it right i'm sure your ideas aren't based on intelligence, thus not worth considering.

Besides, you have nothing to complain. With WotLK WoW has pretty much gone back to it's roots balance-wise.

Also, arguing in your way of thinking I would also suggest removing any type of improvements of gear, and achievements, and common sense, since those are requirements to get in raid groups.

You sound like a blue geared hunter crying because he can't get above 1200 rating.

yeah, wtb classic shadowpriests back
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Zulaika

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Remove, it's anoying seeing this in trade "LF arena partner, must have X much resiliance and must be good to know his tacts (I under stand that)" Seriously, i hate resiliance already, i remember in Vanilla when you could get honor in no time cause of no resiliance, then EVERYTHING was balanced ... look what it did ... unbalance, with spec and Resiliance and stuff

Dont bother with boring comments, i'll hunt u down anyway
    You're just bad.

So a warrior and a druid (resto) is bad???? You guy's seriously need a brain? Resilience is what sucks mostly about WoW atm, i mean, you do 16k crit with execute on a guy with 900 resi and he dosen't die, that isn't fair for few bit

They're removing it in cataclysm anyways.

Until then! Use your extra badges for the Furious Gladiator gear.
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

So a warrior and a druid (resto) is bad???? You guy's seriously need a brain? Resilience is what sucks mostly about WoW atm, i mean, you do 16k crit with execute on a guy with 900 resi and he dosen't die, that isn't fair for few bit

So with no resil the warrior procs sudden death and kills you in one shot how is this fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Shihōin
    They're removing it in cataclysm anyways.

Until then! Use your extra badges for the Furious Gladiator gear.
    No they're not. I've got no idea where people are getting this from, but they're not.

On the topic, resilience is there to not only help players start up in PvP but also to negate some of the innevitable non-survivable damage from people wearing full PvE gear.

it was not balanced. i got my full T2 and the set bonus was 20%? chance to cast next pyro instant. so imagine 3 pyros and 1 fireball hitting you in 4-5 sec. add rolling ignite to that and you can see how balanced classic was fireball crit only was about 50% hp or more, low end players were 1hits. acutally, there was alot of 1hit stuff...enhancer shamans for example..total overkill.

but well, T2 was hard work. not lame as nowdays.
    they should add same items for bgs/arena/pve - i prefer pvp and will never play that much pve to gear up, so i don't raid. you can already buy pvp gear for tokens, this should apply to pvp->pve too.

i remember in Vanilla when you could get honor in no time cause of no resiliance, then EVERYTHING was balanced ...
    looool, u have very very shooort memory, PoM+Pyro = death, immolate, conflagrate, dedcoil, shadowburn = death... it was balance? ;D ;D

the only problem we have is stamina. it just doesn't scale properly compared to damage.
    damage is multiplied by alot of talents / factors, HP are not.
    simple fix but they messed all up with resil..

this change has split wow into 2 mini games, pve and pvp. you can decide which way you go but you can't have both without giving up your life.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by qsubt05
    looool, u have very very shooort memory, PoM+Pyro = death, immolate, conflagrate, dedcoil, shadowburn = death... it was balance? ;D ;D
    Don't forget Aimed Shot/Windfury/Ambush. These, and probably more abilities were able to 1 shot someone. Balanced indeed. :

15+ Year Old Account

No resi is fine. My hunter in full ICC rig does about the same dmg he did when he was lvl75 vs ppl with 1k-ish resi.

And it's alotta fun I tells ya!
    80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 85

Herald of Woe Windfury crit on a sitting mage in vanilla <3

Good times.....

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Putcheen
    Herald of Woe Windfury crit on a sitting mage in vanilla <3

Good times.....

Something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQoISGsF70U
    80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 85